A week of Benders........good to be back

Have you ever had one of those weeks where back to back to back to back dinners end up being early mornings which end up being strange hotel rooms, cancelled flights, no memory?

Well I have just completed such a week triggered by the arrival of Guillaume (Guibo) and his lovely wife Bea. They visited Czar deck Tuesday/Wednesday and we caught up again Thursday in Sydney for a quick drink in the afternoon as I had to catch a plane. I surfaced in Brisbane 24 hrs later. Lisa gave me a speach that would peel paint :rotfl:

Thank you Guillaume for a wonderful week. Always fantastic to catch up :wink2:

Yes as our business slowed down we ramped up the number or prospect dinners,charity events and general client entertaining. I am out on a average of 4 nights per week for business purposes. so for me its been sort of a 10 month bender.

Welcome back Prez. I'm sure it was all worth it...even if you can't remember much of it. Here's hoping you have a quick and painless recovery.

Blacking out and waking up guilty is the worse feeling!!! Been their and still doning it from time to time.. Hang in their Rob I have a feeling you have been their before..It just gets harder as you get up their in age. Until the next one!! LoL

Just another week on the Czar deck.

The memories of Tuesday night.... Bill hey Bill.... Billllllllll... :clap:

or Lisa honey baby have you seen my wallet.... let me see I think it was 12- 15 times that was asked :cigar: and when I produced his wallet from my handbag....... wow you have my wallet.. needless to say Guilluame and Bea couldn't stop laughing :clap:

or Lisa honey baby have you seen my wallet.... let me see I think it was 12- 15 times that was asked :cigar: and when I produced his wallet from my handbag....... wow you have my wallet.. needless to say Guilluame and Bea couldn't stop laughing :clap:

Did you also have his mobile? You know he can't go anywhere without losing it!

The memories of Tuesday night.... Bill hey Bill.... Billllllllll... :P

Bill :lol: aka Guibou aka Guillaume aka el puro...

That's who I am, a cameleon :clap: !!!

Guys, thanks so MUUUUUCCHHHHH for the fantastic time in Brisbane!!!

If it was me, I would have much longer in the humidor AND on the deck and I could have practise my video review :D:clap:

Brisbane is a lovely place!

We'll come back for sure :clap:!

Bill :D aka Guibou aka Guillaume aka el puro...

That's who I am, a cameleon :lol: !!!

Guys, thanks so MUUUUUCCHHHHH for the fantastic time in Brisbane!!!

If it was me, I would have much longer in the humidor AND on the deck and I could have practise my video review :thumbsdwn::rolleyes:

Brisbane is a lovely place!

We'll come back for sure ;)!

At least your remember the week honey :lol:

Door is always open for you

Lisa