Come Dance With Bag

So if we’ve started today speaking on meeting a Russian girl another cool way it seems to be to wander across the streets of St. Petersburg to catch up one of the performances done by these ladies - changing their cloths from the black to more colored one right in the middle of busy street of the city.

And for those who don’t care about Russian ladies there is also something to see - where else can you meet bodyguard-like strict tough guys in black suits wearing some paper bags on their heads?

post-3407-1254256207.jpg

post-3407-1254256215.jpg

post-3407-1254256222.jpg

post-3407-1254256229.jpg

post-3407-1254256236.jpg

i went to russia - or the ussr as it was then - about 20 odd years ago. went with the impression all russian women were short, dumpy and looked like potatoes. came home with a very different idea. it was a fantastic time, though i was a bit lucky - was about 60 miles from chernobyl the week before it blew but long gone by the time it did.

and why the hell are they wearing bags?

all russian men are short, dumpy and look like potatoes. B)

what about the bloke in rocky 4!!!

and if a marketing campaign, worst ever. who in their right mind is trying to read the name on a paper bag with all that going on in the steets. if it had not been mentioned, i doubt i would have even noticed the blokes let alone the bags.