back from Hong Kong

No idea why most westerners seem to refrain from wearing a mask on a plane.

Knew a group of researchers who did a particularly interesting study of airlines and the filtration systems they use on planes.

Not pretty and ever since wear a mask on every flight, a good quality mask costs only a few bucks and stops 90-95% of particles.

IMHO planes are a cigar tube full of germs and bacteria waiting to find a new host.

Anyway get well Rob and wear a mask next time. :flower:

1. Very hard to flirt with a mask.
  2. I would forget I had a mask on into the fourth glass of red.....embarrassing.

3) Because chemical warfare agents, organic solvents and viruses go right through them!

4) The ones with a smoking hole are even less effective. -LOL

Rob, how do you say Play It Again Sams in Chinese?

Good thing you didn't catch it while in HK/Asia. They would've quarantined you for at least a week. Just happened to a friend of mine last month.

I think it's eased up now - I had it a few weeks back, saw my doc and he just sent me home with some tamiflu and told me to stay in bed for a couple days. Testing is still only 60% accurate so chances are Rob and Ken are just hypochondriacs.

When it first broke out, they locked down an entire hotel just down the road from me in the Wanch. Everyone in the building, chefs, porters, guests was locked in for a week.

The funny story at the time, was that same guy was in there with a hooker....hotel was full so they had to keep sharing the room for the week. Can imagine the chat broke down fairly quickly....

''so...enjoy your job?''

''Not really. How's the family?''