Fridays Cigar Bash Pics

Our First Friday of the Month cigar bash was highly enjoyable. The concept is simple, local members getting together the first Friday of the month from 2 PM. A few bottles of wine, some cheese platters, a few laughs, cigars and we all go home at 6:30pm.

At 11pm as I barely hopped in a Taxi I knew we might need some fine tuning for the next one :lol:

About 30 members turned up on Friday at he Melbourne Hotel where we had a private deck for the function.

Great to see Alain escaped the new family :lol:

post-4-1252280488.jpg

Shagga holding court as only Shagga can

post-4-1252280531.jpg

Pj Byrne selling insurance to Steve :lol:

Warren was bored

post-4-1252280642.jpg

Ray and Jeff finding time to leave work behind

post-4-1252280707.jpg

Cigars for the day were the new LE's and the Trinidad Robusto "T"

post-4-1252280757.jpg

Smithy takes up the responsibility to be on the judging panel for a round of the 2009 Miss Indy Competition.

post-4-1252280855.jpg

post-4-1252280880.jpg

post-4-1252280898.jpg

post-4-1252280919.jpg

Smithy is shatterd post event. Such responsibility :lol:

post-4-1252280961.jpg

Thanks to all who made it such a great event particularly to Steve Harrison Proprieter of the Melbourne Hotel.

Look forward to doing it all again next month!!!!!!

post-4-1252280607.jpg

I was actually thinking about flying up to Brisbane for this event.... and after seeing the pics of the Indy girls I'm thinking I made a major mistake by not attending. :lol:

Great to see what's-his-name the humidor master. And Wazza.......... you bastid!!!

Smithy ...... yup, Smithy..........

Yep, that photo is going straight to the pool room. Or perhaps a draw in the pool room where the wife will never see it.

I haven't washed that side of my face since Friday.

first Friday of the month from 2 PM. A few bottles of wine, some cheese platters, a few laughs, cigars and we all go home at 6:30pm.

At 11pm as I barely hopped in a Taxi I knew we might need some fine tuning for the next one :lol:

Well Rob , you do need some time to adapt to the surroundings, so, no use rushing it, Right ? :D

Great photos, thanks for sharing. The Indy girls looked fine, but which one won the contest ? B)

Time is always short when you're with great friends, food, cigars & drinks plus, well dressed

women. :D

el prez, for the sake of, you know, the vibe, might you be able to fund a ticket from perth for me to attend the next bash as representative for the under 25 crowd?? :innocent:

lovin the durry smithy. great looking girls there too