Fridays Cigar Bash Pics

CF9.jpg

From left to right I'm think no.2 or no.3.......2 or 3, 2 or 3....I'd settle for both :clap:

I am about to disappoint someone but below is the order of how the girls performed.

From left to right

First, Fifth, Third, Fourth, Last, Second.

The girl who came third should have won but I marked her down for inappropriate footwaer with her golf outfit. The heels she was wearing did make her look hot but are clearly not suitable for the golf course, they would have put holes all through the greens.

I am about to disappoint someone but below is the order of how the girls performed.

From left to right

First, Fifth, Third, Fourth, Last, Second.

The girl who came third should have won but I marked her down for inappropriate footwaer with her golf outfit. The heels she was wearing did make her look hot but are clearly not suitable for the golf course, they would have put holes all through the greens.

That's some tough critique right there....still, good to see you kept it professional. Hopefully she'll learn from her mistakes and come back stronger next time. How you possible marked 'Fifth' chick any lower than 2nd is beyond me. Too much alcohol is the only plausible explanation.

That's some tough critique right there....still, good to see you kept it professional. Hopefully she'll learn from her mistakes and come back stronger next time. How you possible marked 'Fifth' chick any lower than 2nd is beyond me. Too much alcohol is the only plausible explanation.

I guess you just had to be there.

Now that is doing herf up right. Thanks for sharing the pics...what an incredible event. I agree with Smithy as well No. 1 deservedly won the contest. Simply incredible body.