To our North American brethren.....Have a great labour Day weekend!

In the process of converting my detached garage to my "Zen Retreat." (I don't like the term man-cave.) Gonna re-do the roof/soffits/rip down the stucco and put siding. Hopefully it should go smoothly. Will post pics of the progress.

Guest robustog

Hanging out with family, grilling, night of sitting around the fire with a few drinks a few cigars and good friends.

Nice and relaxing!

An annual event - Patron shots pool side with beer chasers, BBQ, loud rock n'roll music on the hifi, and Habanos to finish out the evening.

I will have to take the day after off to recover!!!!

Play golf in 6 hrs... I really need to go to bed, eat some really unhealthy food and drink lots of beer (Budlight of course), smoke a CoRo that Brutus gave me, and then try to impregnate my wife...passout. Saturday play golf, eat unhealthy food, drink beer, smoke my first ever Lusi, then try to impregnate the wifey...passout. Sunday the wife wants to go to the Columbus Zoo (oh boy I can't wait) spend lots of money at the zoo, take her out to eat, go home, smoke a gar, and go to work on the babymaking...passout. Monday cookout, drink beer, smoke an 898, and then make a baby...passout. The labor of love! Happy Labor Day! :)

I'll be sitting on my ass watching TV, smoking cigars and probably going to the driving range to pound balls...

... all the while my fiancee promised me she was going to be cleaning the house all weekend and that I shant worry about having to help her. And thats what Labor day is all about!

Heading off to visit my old man in Colorado. He is up in the mountains so its a early hiking day tomorrow. My old man is something of a sommelier so Saturday night will be a semi blind wine tasting with steaks off the grill. Possible cigars on the deck afterwards with some scotch or port. Sunday, rock climbing in the morning then another dinner and maybe a second cigar.

Cigars: 01 Cohiba Lancero, Hoyo DC, few Upmanns for dad (nothing too strong for him)

enjoy the weekend everyone!

Thank you, Pres. As for me, I'm not planning on much--just a couple of nice sticks (perhaps one from the new challenge trio) on my back patio. I am quite the homebody and relish those moments of quiet reflection usually with a proper drink in hand. Lately I have been enjoying some aged single-barrel bourbon with my cigars. Happy Labor Day to all FOH members.

We rented a cottage on Balboa Island. I have some fantastic smokes and lots of drinking. The plan is for the kid to go to bed early and me and the wife to stay up late...

cheers.

kc

Balboa Island is a beautiful place. Very quaint. Grew up a little north of there in Huntington Beach.

I would normally be out at my beautiful family cottge for the weekend, however my wife and I are less than a week away from the due date of our first born. So by the end of the weekend I could be playing labour coach in the hospital. It would be rather ironic to have by first born on Labour day.

Labour Day also marks the contesting of the annual Labour Day Classic where my Blue Bombers take on the Saskatchewan Roughriders in one of the great rivalries in the Canadian Football League. Possibly some of you are familiar with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers after this week after the whole Pacman Jones affair and his absolutely ridicilous video he posted of himself and the stupid things he said. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Anyway I probably wont smoke much this weekend. I might get my hands on a CoRo for after work tonight and possibliy somthing for Sunday.

Golf on Sunday, with the cell phone strapped close to my side (on vibrate of course).

Have a good weekend everyone!

G

The band is playing an outdoor block party tomorrow. Weather should be perfect. Just chilling the rest of the weekend. Probably grill a couple steaks & crack open some good red wine.