Thanks to Rob Ayala and his minions!

Just wanted to express my gratitude towards Mr Rob Ayala and all of his great staff att Czars!!!

Today a superb timepiece landed in my lap as a price for the "300-competition" that was held about a week ago. The Oris Blue Diver is just spectacular and feels so solid that it will surely survive both me and my offspring!!

I took the moment to get to know my new friend in company of an superb Partagas SDN4 on my front porch. Today, life´s good!!

Needless to say: My old Casio is now rotting away in a drawer...

post-2756-1248786089.jpg

Congrats :P

So you will be sitting the next competition out :P:cigar:

Seriously though enjoy

Cheers

Oz :rotfl:

Just magnificent

Congratulations, again...

REMEMBER: an automatic watch should (read have to) be cleaned regular, check Oris homepage, but at least every 5 year. Its not cheap but you can easily ruin an automatic watch in 10 year by not having it clean. I saw an 8 year Rolex that hadnt been cleaned and it setback the owner 6000 dollars to have it back in shape.

Also LOOK THE CROWN, water is the nr 1 enemy when it comes to automatic watches.

cheers

My truly sincere congratulations! This is an exquisite piece of work and a testimony to high craftsman skills. But no envy here: I don't like that kind of heavy bling-bling. In fact, I don't like ANY kind of jewels (don't judge those who wear 'em though). As useless as a... cuban cigar I guess :P

That is a cool one that is for sure. Nice gesture running the contest. I mean who does not like a free toaster... a fine Swiss watch even better? I have only worn one brand of watch for 25 years now, but I could make an exception to include that one. She's a beauty. Wear it in good health.