Greetings from Long Island, New York

Stormin691

Good people, good advice, good cigars.... Have your ordering experiences here on mainland USA been pleasent? Sorry just new here so I'm still skeptical. Any info greatly appreciated.. -Mike

Mike, welcome aboard mate. As a rule we do not discuss shipping or purchasing mechanics on an open forum. Give it a litle time and you will get the feel of the place ;)

Welcome aboard Mike :D

There are quite a few of us islanders on the forum. I would suggest getting to know the members and allowing them to get to know you.

Don't they give out free Gran Reserva's in heaven ;) ???? Damn, I'm in the wrong place!!

Cheers!

Justin

fair enough..

Hello Mike,It's a great place and Lisa bends over backwards for us when you place an order.I too am from Lond Island. Nassau co. South Shore. Enjoy. Robert.

Thank you everyone for the reassuring kind words... Tell me some of your favorite places on the Island you fellas like to smoke..

Little about me- Im an Ironworker out of Local 40, currently down at the WTC site. When I'm not working, buying cigars from MY NEW FRIENDS, I'm sending my hard earned money up to Maine to finish my dream... Heres a pic!

post-5402-1242772852.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...