Need Help Finding Cheap Everyday Cuban Cigar- VOTE!

Hello Friends. I wanted to take a poll to see if I can get a consensus on what the BEST, very inexpensive Cuban cigar for everyday smoking is (say 2-3 per day)? I would really appreciate everyones input. Also, it must be whole leaf tobacco, not chopped (like JLP's). This way I can save my good cigars for weekends, holidays, etc! Once I get enough responses, I'll will post the results. Thanks in advance for everyones help and time in this poll.

Great choices so far...keep it going! I really like the choices you're giving me.

I will give a complete statistical analysis at the end of one week to let everyone know what the "Friends" really like in an inexpensive Cuban everyday smoke!!!

Keep it rolling!

Hi smpf67.

I also agree with tobacco-beetle. But on to your case in hand i find myself facing a similar dilemma (want to hang on to my good stuff :D )

But I would suggest you work out what you like i.e. Strength Length etc etc

Another thing to bear in mind is that some of the good ones in many Vitolas are available in Cabs of 50's which in turn would bring the unit price down :D

Thats about all I can think of at the moment a part from some of the smokes you might not normally try can help extend your Palate.

Oh and keep your eyes peeled for Specials Sales etc etc

Cheers

Oz Cuban :cigar:

Hi, Not knowing what your tastes are and how long you've got to smoke, I'll recommend one of my faves. Por Larranaga Petit Corona: Great Value smoke for any time of day/nite and a relatively short smoke time.

I think it depends on what you consider inexpensive. Personally, I don't feel such a cigar really exists.

There are some excellent minutos and perlas to be had as mentioned, but given their small sizes

and price per cigar, I don't consider them inexpensive.

Also, at 3-5 per day, if you are used to something bigger which takes longer to smoke, you could end up

smoking twice as many small cigars. Having said that, I think a number of petit coronas might fit the bill -

Bolivar being my first choice.

I have to say that when a Monte 4 is right on.... it's dead right on. Not many things better.

I have to step in and recommend the Punch Petit Punch. Sometimes when I think I've got enough time to smoke one

I have to put it out, because it's taking too long. You'd be shocked at how long you could milk a half corona. And the flavor in my opinion rivals cigars 3 times the price.

Also, if anyone could help and give a quick review of a PL Montecarlo, I would appreciate it as well.

These have been on my radar for awhile and seems that they could fit the bill for smp.

I'll second the PL Montecarlos but I personally feel the the entire RA marca to be a tremendous value :cigar:

Yiou might consider some of the formerly machine-bunched, hand finished cigars that are now all hand made, but are still priced as if they were machine bunched. RyJ Mille Fleurs are a good value. Same with Partagas Mille Fluers and H. Upmann Coronas Major.

I smoke PC's on a regular basis more than anything else.

Because they are a relatively inexpensive daily cigar, still have great flavors and they fit into my time constraints.

Maybe you should get fiver's of a few to try before investing in a box or cab.

My current rotation has been treating me great. I list them in no particular order because each has something different to offer. All are economical by the box or cab. I like variety so over time I am able to keep some of each on hand.

Boli PC

Punch PC

Trini Reyes

Dip 4

PLPC

RASCC

Earth, leather,chocolate, expresso, café creme and honey all day in your mouth. :lol:

You are talking about a CC here aren't you laficion! :lol::flower:

For an everyday cigar, I quite like;

- Diplomaticos 2

- VR Unicos

- HDM Epicure No 2

- RJ Short Churchills.

To name a few...... :peace:

If we´re talking inexpensive cigars/everyday value smoke, here are my suggestions:

• Partagas Super Partagas

• Partagas Mille Fleurs

• Romeo y Julieta Mille Fleurs

• Fonseca Cosacos

• H. Upmann Majestics

If we´re to spend a €/Euro more, there are plenty of Minutos, Perlas and Petit Coronas.

Greets, Speedy