Need Help Finding Cheap Everyday Cuban Cigar- VOTE!

I think I would need a little more information to answer your question. I once was a 2 cigar a day smoker. I like to enjoy my cigar so those cigars were consumed at times where I was not likely to be disturbed or required to stop my smoking mid-cigar. The cigars were tailored to my time frame out of a variety of 5 or so cigars that I would take with me to work. When I was smoking 2 or sometimes 3 cigars a day at least one was almost always a PC. PC's are flexible smokes, available in various brands/profiles and can be had quite resonably... depending on your budget. I prefer to smoke a cigar from start to finish but if a cigar goes out I will relight it. If I am forced to ignore it for awhile and the cigar is a good one I will relight it too even if it has gone "cold." Will you? Or is an 'old' cigar out of the question?

How much of the day do you spend smoking? I mean if I smoked 5 DC's it could be 12 to 15 hours of smoking! I have been known to smoke some full flavored cigars extremely slowly. How often do you smoke or do you smoke all day long? Do you intend on enjoying the cigars or do you simply need to have smoke in your face all day??? What is your budget?

If you are serious in your question please expand a bit on what you expect to get from and pay for 5 cigars a day!

• 2 weeks later...