VP candidate Sarah Palin

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Sarah Palin looked like Janet Reno (or even Hillary Clinton) it'd be all but over for McCain. It's hard to believe a pretty face may be the difference in getting McCain to the White House. If that is indeed the case then we deserve everything we get (just as we have for the past eight years).

The Obama party is lost since McCain picked his VP (Sarah Palin ).One of the Obama groups that are backing Obama will be attacking her in some TV ads soon close to 30 million in TV ads on abortion.

Obama groups are going to hurt Obama votes even more...

» The Obama party is lost since McCain picked his VP (Sarah Palin ).One of

» the Obama groups that are backing Obama will be attacking her in some TV

» ads soon close to 30 million in TV ads on abortion.

»

» Obama groups are going to hurt Obama votes even more...

This is getting pretty funny. I'm wondering where McCain and Biden went to. The way the news media is handling this you'd think that Obama was running against Palin.

I completely disagree. She is a shill,inexperienced hypocrite: a perfect match for the republican ticket. She joins a long line of swift booters and heretical Christians who preach old testament brimestone rather than new testament love and forgiveness.

While Obama needs to grow some balss, Palin needs to find Jesus and explain to Him her souless orthodoxy.

However, as Americans, we can agree to disagree.

» I completely disagree. She is a shill,inexperienced hypocrite: a perfect

» match for the republican ticket. She joins a long line of swift booters

» and heretical Christians who preach old testament brimestone rather than

» new testament love and forgiveness.

» While Obama needs to grow some balss, Palin needs to find Jesus and

» explain to Him her souless orthodoxy.

» However, as Americans, we can agree to disagree.

Yes we will have to.

» I completely disagree. She is a shill,inexperienced hypocrite: a perfect

» match for the republican ticket. She joins a long line of swift booters

» and heretical Christians who preach old testament brimestone rather than

» new testament love and forgiveness.

» While Obama needs to grow some balss, Palin needs to find Jesus and

» explain to Him her souless orthodoxy.

» However, as Americans, we can agree to disagree.

This is exactly the type of post that splinters the members here at FOH. This post is nothing but name calling and has no fact or references to substantiate his rhetoric.

Back up your claims or I will consult with Rob to remove ALL Political threads from the forum. I will not allow Grandstanding from EITHER side! Argue the point with clear objectives and leave the name calling away from FOH.

» I am all for open discussion of facts but have a real dislike for

» "rumour". Palin can be rightfully attacked/challenged on many fronts as

» can the other three. However, while political discussion occurs

» here...regardless of anyones political persuasion...lets keep it to facts

» ;-)

These are Rob's words and guidance that we shall follow.

» » I completely disagree. She is a shill,inexperienced hypocrite: a perfect

» » match for the republican ticket. She joins a long line of swift booters

» » and heretical Christians who preach old testament brimestone rather

» than

» » new testament love and forgiveness.

» » While Obama needs to grow some balss, Palin needs to find Jesus and

» » explain to Him her souless orthodoxy.

» » However, as Americans, we can agree to disagree.

»

» This is exactly the type of post that splinters the members here at

» FOH. This post is nothing but name calling and has no fact or references

» to substantiate his rhetoric.

»

» Back up your claims or I will consult with Rob to remove ALL Political

» threads from the forum. I will not allow Grandstanding from EITHER side!

» Argue the point with clear objectives and leave the name calling away from

» FOH.

What you call this post then Chuck:

"Obama does not have a chance from the start (his terrorist friend Bill Aries , his RACIST Pastor and his phoney south side wife):-D and by picking Biden as VP he lost alot of votes by not picking Hillary as VP (19 million votes!!! she had) man he is one dumb mother F'er it will bite him in the butt down the line.

Bad choice over and over again this man is a clown."

"Obama does not have a chance from the start (his terrorist friend Bill Aries , his RACIST Pastor and his phoney south side wife) and by picking Biden as VP he lost alot of votes by not picking Hillary as VP (19 million votes!!! she had) man he is one dumb mother F'er it will bite him in the butt down the line.

Bad choice over and over again this man is a clown."

All written above is mostly true maybe if you came out of your bubble you would know its was all over the news and papers.

Mike33 nothing wrong what i said its all facts !!!!!!!! If you dont like what i had to say then dont look in this Thread you have that right .

But because you dont like what i said is no reason to ask for it to be taken off.

Well the clown thing may be not true..:-D

I love talking Politics but its really for men to debate about like me and others here. When there is no hard feeling afterwards and a Comical side to every point made.

Thanks You

» "Obama does not have a chance from the start (his terrorist friend Bill

» Aries , his RACIST Pastor and his phoney south side wife) and by picking

» Biden as VP he lost alot of votes by not picking Hillary as VP (19 million

» votes!!! she had) man he is one dumb mother F'er it will bite him in the

» butt down the line.

»

» Bad choice over and over again this man is a clown."

»

» All written above is mostly true maybe if you came out of your bubble you

» would know its was all over the news and papers.

»

» Mike33 nothing wrong what i said its all facts !!!!!!!! If you dont like

» what i had to say then dont look in this Thread you have that right .

»

» But because you dont like what i said is no reason to ask for it to be

» taken off.

»

» Well the clown thing may be not true..:-D

»

» I love talking Politics but its really for men to debate about like me and

» others here. When there is no hard feeling afterwards and a Comical side to

» every point made.

»

» Thanks You

Where to begin....Jimmy, the crap you wrote and your response proves you are an ignorant, one sided thinker. You comment about Politics for men to debate as if you are implying I'm not shows how much of an ignorant person you really are. I couldn't talk politics with you Jimmy because I can't take you seriously. Learn some grammar and don't resort to name-calling and then maybe we could talk politics.

My post was made to Chuck about calling it both ways and my point is if you can spill out lies and rumors about Obama, why isn't fair game to do the same against Palin/McCain?

Oh nice that you called me stupid you should stop the name calling i did not say anything nasty to you?

Attack my gramma LOL you are a kid.

Another attack on

Dont like what i have to say than dont read this thread!!!

Oh i am a Democratic for over 20 years so you can take that one sided thinker crap and shove it !!!

From Mike33

why isn't fair game to do the same against Palin/McCain?

Go ahead i dont give a rats a$$'s what you say about them or anyone else thats running for the White House !!!! I am not going to go to name calling like you did to me because you dont like what i have to say.

Mike,

I saw that as well, yet I saw that the last comments were so off the mark as far as arguing the Facts that I needed to step in. Stating the Facts I have no issue with. Bringing in unsubstantiated rhetoric as a statement of fact is only bringing in self biased opinion without proof or substance.

Take the Hate filled BS out of the posts gentlemen, that is not going to fly here at FOH.

» Oh nice that you called me stupid you should stop the name calling i did

» not say anything nasty to you?

»

» Attack my gramma LOL you are a kid.

»

» Dont like what i have to say than dont read this thread!!!

»

» Oh i am a Democratic for over 20 years so you can take that one sided

» thinker crap and shove it !!!

Weird, I thought it was a good thing to use proper grammar when talking about things like politics. I am the kid? Lol, not judging by the content and character of YOUR post I'm not.

This has nothing to do with "you don't like it, don't read it." That is a immature response. This board shouldn't be a place where people can write whatever they want and I don't think that is what Rob intended. If you can't be respectful in your posts, then don't write them.

Oh, and I called you ignorant, not stupid. If I wanted to call you stupid, I would have called you stupid.

• 2 months later...

We discuss lots of non-cigar issues on this forum. And if we were together this afternoon enjoying a smoke, we might in all likelyhood be discussing McCain's selection. True, she is only the pick for VP, not President (although he is 72 with a history of serious health issues). But I think the selection reflects the man who would be president's judgement.

I didn't post this as a political statement as much as I find her selection (and that video) amusing and it explains why the world no longer respects the US. Dan Quayle. George W. Bush. There is a pattern here. The US is viewed a as bunch of spolied, lazy, intellectual liightweights. Is it any wonder why? Leadership reflects that. Gopher from The Love Boat? The guy from Law and Order as a Senator? The host of Death Valley Days as President? Jesse Ventura? Ah-nold? Is this our best and brightest? What happened.... did Jessica Simpson turn McCain down?

Anyone rememebr this newspaper cover that appeared after Bush was re-elected?

image7834.jpg