Make it stop. AI CIgar Videos

I can only assume this is AI generated. I mean, no human could put something this bad together. :rolleyes:

It has becoming a plague. 

• Haha 2

• JohnS changed the title to Make it stop. AI CIgar Videos

" Just adjust your humidor settings" - shows a boiler room 

• Haha 1

I’m so pissed I watched that whole thing. Damn you. 

I was wondering if they would just keep looping those same nonsense images and then found myself wishing they did when I saw what kept coming up. I have no idea what was being said. My brain is mush(ier) now. 

thanks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, El Presidente said:

AI generated. I mean, no human could put something this bad together. :rolleyes:

It has becoming a plague. 

I welcome this. As predicted "grifters gonna grift". Hopefully AI will sort out the wheat from the chaff. Spotty teenagers who sell their Nan for hits, will always choose the path of least effort. The model of the YouTube grifter is to do as little as possible for the most reward, naturally they will see AI as the perfect equation. 

Hopefully this will set up a natural divide on YouTube, i.e. decent people with a passion, making valuable interesting comment, and scumbags filling the airwaves with their digital diarrhoea. Hopefully the average punter will see it a mile off before they click, and it will be game-over for the dickheads.

I cant wait for the day "influencer" is no longer the dream job of the generation coming through, and they actually inspired to do something of value with their lives.

• Like 2

Anyone who has worked in a sales boom can see an end to influencers. A bust inevitably follows a boom.

It is not long before the commissioned sales person of a boom believes it is all their talent making the boom when it is generally speaking, other factors. Then, those that represent the other factors, the owners of the factors start cutting commissions to pocket what they have been giving away.

The reckoning is coming. Influencers will work for half as much and some will work even harder. They will likely work for half as much yet again… and again, until the market value levels itself. You must addict the community first. Then comes the market adjustment. 

• Like 2

There'll be more. There's a store behind that one. So anything to get 👀. Anything. Got to have basic content covered by: "... Something people always ask me ..." Give me a break! What people?!

• Like 1