The world is abound with cigar influencers, both CC and NC......and those that do both. :cigar:

FB/Insta/YouTube, Tik Tok etc etc.

Now I am agnostic when it comes to cigar influencers. Most simply amuse me, some are a mixed bag of entertainment and information, some are downright :surprised:, some are very good. I am too old to get irked :D.......and respect those who add value/entertainment to our great hobby even though it may not be to my style. 

Still, let's do a Cigar Influencer round up in todays cigar world (CC and NC). 

Who are you watching from time to time......who grabs your attention .....for whatever reason (good /bad/indifferent). Clips always welcome. :cigar:

• Like 3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeff? Crosby, whatever happened to him? Remember him? Murdering pronouncing the names... Got the Fosokka from DaveDude the .. Diplomations lol    

Jasim won the Hombre Habano award in communication (popularly known as the "Habanos Man of the Year") in 2023. Kirby was nominated this year but didn't win (the winner was Annie Lorenzo, Managing

Influencers or not @LizardGizmo and the rest of the Lounge Lizard of crew are great!!    Unbiased information, without an agenda is tough to come by now a days. 

I don't like some of the flashiness or hype that comes along where cigars & social media meet.  

With that being said, I enjoy watching Dave Dude on youtube who of course interviewed you recently... Just is a genuine guy who's passionate about his cigars.  I do also give Kirby Allison credit for having a vision and putting together a team that executes so well.  

• Like 3

Cigar hound dog comes off as fake. It could be his YouTube voice. All those flavor notes sounds like bs. For some reason I can't stand him. 

Tim from cigars daily irks me. It's obvious he only talks about cigars he sells. There are exceptions but you can tell he doesn't like talking about brands he doesn't sell.

I don’t miss an episode of Lounge Lizards with @LizardGizmo. I love watching the FOH video reviews and particularly liked it when @El Presidente and @Ken Gargett were in the same place. I also find it very entertaining watching Nick Hammond and Laurence Davis from Sautter Cigars. 

I have realized that I much prefer reviews with multiple perspectives rather than an individual talking to the camera. 

Hey! What about me?… 🤔

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Dutch Cigars the owner of the LCDH I follow him on insta and watch his YT videos when he posts. 

I'll have to give LizardGizmo and his crew a watch/listen. 

I also watch some Chinese Cigar guys since they are always posting some crazy stuff guys like eleventhfinger. 

Of course our very own Rob and Ken! I legit have watched every episode they have posted on YT. Sometimes I just have them on in the background like i do with Top Gear. I find it relaxing. I really hope one day soon we can have Ken and Rob back in the same room doing a review! 

• Like 4

For Podcast, Lounge Lizzards are the only one I follow.

For YouTube, I like FOH TV.  Stogie Lads is pretty good.  Davidoff London has some good vids.  Dave Dude has some great interviews and content.

Kirby Allison is an acquired taste as is Foulkes & Son.  Foulkes are a bit intriguing.  A posh English style that I don’t connect with. In American cigar culture, Foulkes and Allison are a rare breed. Their style is so far departed from my norm.  I guess, for me, that creates a bit of a fascination.  And then you have Cigar Vixen.  If your like myself and can appreciate the beauty and elegance of a fine….ahem, cigar.  Honestly I don’t even know what cigar she’s talking about half the time, I’m easily distracted…

• Like 2

Cigar influencer? First name that popped into my head, Delicia Silva aka The Cigar Vixen. She's been around for at least a decade.

• Like 4

FOH and associated aside.

(RIP?) Dr. Joe, the level of obsession and the jazz. Kudos to him for being ahead of his time. 

Entertainment wise:

I miss Laurence Davis chewing on a fat Monte like there was no tomorrow being hyperbolic end to end, and telling ridiculous anecdotes. I think cigar YouTube peaked with him in the summer 2020 through late 2021 or so when YT screwed up that type of creators. 

While I don’t follow it formally, I find Foulkes hilarious. You gotta give credit for the humor, the looks, and the “fighting COVID one Corona at a time”.

I listen to LLs, I think is great (congrats there!) content overall and fun. Leaves me feeling like driving across the river into NJ to light one up. 

Occasionally the algorithm pushes a cool interview or piece of content from others that I’d watch. I tend to think that most of the COVID increase in sales drove a lot of new content, with a more “social-media influencer” stamp on it in a market where not sure there’s is much room to make a living out of puffing/pushing cigars on social media as an influencer only, but by now most if not all basically smoked through the Habanos portfolio and have nothing to say really or to add or knowledge to share or are interesting away from the cigars themselves. I find more interesting to watch interviews and documentary like pieces when coming across one. That said, I appreciate the Kirby’s and not Kirby’s that for dough or love of the craft are pushing content and sharing views on cigars in whichever form or format. Just my personal taste. 

9 hours ago, VeguerosMAN said:

Brian from Cigar Obsession (OG, Youtube banned him). 

Kirby, of course

The Sahakian

Ali Al lami (Big Smoke Kuwait)

Glad someone watches Ali Al Alami, great fella, (Arabic speaker by chance?) he goes live on his YT once a while. 

You might consider Cigar Epicures - LOS OSOS TRANQUILES from Lebanon. great content.  

-------

Ali Al lami aka Big Smoke

Cigar inspector (esp when Ray shows up)

Sautter Cigars

Mecklenburg Cuban Cigars

Habano News (Laurent)

• Like 1

Rob and Ken of course

Dave Dude

Cigar Vixen for obvious reasons (and not so obvious she's been there for a while and clearly knows what she's talking about)

DutchCigars for documenting his journey as he acquired Maastricht's LCDH a few years ago

Tho.3666 on Instagram, a real gem, one of the rare that keeps it simple (although his incredible collection and experience make him a reference imo)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, 011t556 said:

1) Rob and Ken for sure, maybe we can also count @Chas.Alpha

2) @LizardGizmo

3) Kirby

I was joking.🙃 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Arabian said:

Glad someone watches Ali Al Alami, great fella, (Arabic speaker by chance?) he goes live on his YT once a while. 

You might consider Cigar Epicures - LOS OSOS TRANQUILES from Lebanon. great content.  

-------

Ali Al lami aka Big Smoke

Cigar inspector (esp when Ray shows up)

Sautter Cigars

Mecklenburg Cuban Cigars

Habano News (Laurent)

I do enjoy/appreciate Mecklenburg Cuban Cigars too - good call.

That Crosby video is too much 🤣 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ha_banos said:

Jeff? Crosby, whatever happened to him? Remember him? Murdering pronouncing the names... Got the Fosokka from DaveDude the .. Diplomations lol

Reminded me of this 😆

• Like 1