Nudies/MOFOH Testimonials request.

N4 - 

Since my bundle has arrived at my doorstep, I've progressively grabbed less and less of my selection from other companies. Simply put, regardless of price, availability, or even legality, the N4 Mareva is the best petite corona on the market today. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

My wife and I smoked the Carlota last night and it was great. The draw was perfect and the flavor profile was really good. It does have a Cuban taste that just keeps better as you go. I think it's our favorite, but we smoke a lot of the Desnudo sizes and will probably post some additional reviews.

• Like 1

The wife and I smoked the Queen Corona N5 and we really enjoyed them. They were really good right from the beginning and the taste was like an H. Upmann Mag 46 at the start. The taste profile changed as we smoked them and just got richer in taste. I only got them a month ago, but they might be our new favorite.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I had my first Queen Corona today and it was amazing. I experienced cream, light coffee and a touch of cocoa/vanilla with a slight floral retrohale. Medium bodied and a razor sharp burn. After less than a month in my humidor I’m excited to try another soon.  

• Like 2

N8 Churchill (copied from post in other thread)

Once I got this going, it was akin to having a conversation with someone that really knew the assignment. Some lifted sweetness in the first third, overall profile of crust on freshly baked bread, lightly toasted marshmallow, graham cracker and a bottom note of bakers chocolate. This had a personality and thoughtfulness that was undeniable. This knew who it was and why, enjoyable and intellectual, a combination hard to find anywhere (food, wine, etc).

This was my first Desnudo and I couldn't be happier to have 3 more to look forward to (I paid one forward to a cigar smoking neighbor). As someone that makes consumable products, I appreciate the thought and craftsmanship here - there were smart, thoughtful choices made that translated to the end product. It may not sound like much, but it is one of the highest compliments I can give. I was barely halfway through when I was on the site looking to order more, which lead to my only complaint - sold out.

On 3/4/2024 at 3:07 PM, Bill Tsai said:

Has anybody compared the N8 Churchill and N6 Canonazo Amante VI? What is the difference between them, besides vitola?

Different blends, similar DNA

N8 Churchill is an Upmann meets SLR profile. Starts with the former and finishes with the latter.   

Amante VI, more honeyed/brioche profile throughout. 

• Like 2

On 3/8/2024 at 5:36 AM, El Presidente said:

Different blends, similar DNA

N8 Churchill is an Upmann meets SLR profile. Starts with the former and finishes with the latter.   

Amante VI, more honeyed/brioche profile throughout. 

Sorry for asking , what is SLR?

But N8 Churchill describe :Lusitania meets Sir Winston may be too high a bar. It is close and stands on its own legs.

Did they need rest at least 1 month before smoke like Canonazo N6?

Also , what Temp/RH is recommend for aging the Puro Desnudo ?

3 hours ago, Bill Tsai said:

Sorry for asking , what is SLR?

But N8 Churchill describe :Lusitania meets Sir Winston may be too high a bar. It is close and stands on its own legs.

Did they need rest at least 1 month before smoke like Canonazo N6?

Also , what Temp/RH is recommend for aging the Puro Desnudo ?

SLR = Saint Luis Rey

Most would tell you that they need at least a month to settle and show their colours. 

Personally - I keep 'em same condition as my Cubans. Hovers in the region of 63%/18C. Works just fine for me. 

I smoked a Trinity Robusto on Friday and another one today stored at slightly different RHs. I decided to store these the same as my Cubans. This is a nicely constructed cigar that's densely packed with a great draw and perfect burn. The wrapper is dark brown and a little toothy. A little more age and some nice oils should start to appear on the wrapper. This is a nice in-between cigar that isn't as mellow (yet) as a Cuban, but not as harsh and bold as a Dominican or Nicaraguan. It's medium/full. The dominate tasting note to me is medium leather. I think anyone who enjoys the Partagas profile will enjoy these. It's much different on the nose however, I get a slight peppery aroma from the smoke but not on the palate. I really enjoy these. Thank you for making these available to us!

• 2 weeks later...
  • MoeFOH unpinned this topic

Wow!! Congratulations people ! We are the winners circle 😅

• Like 3