Nudies/MOFOH Testimonials request.

We are in the process of completing out new Fabrica5 shopping carts and would love your assistance with some testimonials on the Nudies/MOFOH cigars that you have tried. Steve will pick a selection. No doubt you will go into the draw for a Nudie/MOFOH sampler. We need them by say Monday the 26th of this month ;)

Post them on this thread :thumbsup:

Gracias! Appreciate it. :party:

• Like 4

@El Presidente - I haven't purchased every one of the new line(s). Are there specific ones you're looking for?

Alternatively, I'd opt in to a role, perhaps compensated with a sampler of ~2 sticks each for what you want reviewed, with the expectation of certain written/video content creation in exchange.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

Happy to chip in with a testimonial for the Canonazo:

An opening of honey sweetness and then an obvious transition throughout both in terms of strength (never overwhelming) and flavour. Smoking this is a thoroughly enjoyable journey. The Canonazo builds impressively through the thirds and moves from straight sweetness to chocolate/biscuit/bread to leather/earth.

• Like 1

Ninfa/N7:

These are so good. I have been singing their praises since day one. Now that they are selling out so fast I don't want to mention them anymore! Balanced, sweet,perfect size, perfect construction. 

• Like 1

The Desnudo Lanceros were the first Lancero I have ever tried. They arrived and I immediately smoked one. They are well constructed, extremely flavorful, and are a nice, mellow smoke which have only gotten better with rest. They totally turned me on to the vitola, and I have branched out into trying Lanceros of many other marcas since then, and you know what? These are the best. I look forward to placing another order soon!

• Like 1

The Desnudo Lanceros is the perfect companion for a sunny afternoon. The hint of creamy caramel bliss bomb sweetness, cocoa and impeccable construction make for a true cigar experience, whether pairing with a coffee or beverage of choice. Smoked slowly, time literally drifts past as you are consumed in the wonderful aroma of rich aged tobacco. A real journey for the senses. 

• Like 2

My first Ninfas was about 10 days OTT.  It captures the Punch DNA pretty nicely - I would describe it as Punch with a twist of Quai D'Orsay chai-floral. An earthy, nutty (hazelnut?) coffee vibe.  Never over medium for me, started a notch below and built slowly.  A good hour, perfect construction, very refined and elegant smoke.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Queen Corona.  About a week OTT.  Taste profile... Hard to pin down to a specific marca, which the temptation to do is always hard to resist.  I thought I got a bit of HdM vanilla and cream, and a bit of Upmann coffee-earthiness. Tons of creamy smoke.  Maybe a bit "closed" right off the truck, but no rough edges or sharpness.  Wrapper is darker than any of the other nudies I've had and the profile kind of matches that.  Looking forward to seeing how they develop in time, I'm guessing more cocoa and general sweetness will develop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Cubanesque" in fullness, complexity and 3/3rds (and more!) of development, yet each vitola of the new Nudies has a flavor profile all its own.  Thankfully (and unlike some CC's), these are crafted with near perfect construction.  With appreciation, Glass Half Full. 

Feel free to shorten or otherwise edit and use (or not :))

After smoking almost all of the releases over the past three years, I’ve come to the conclusion that Fábrica 5 is the first cigar company who has cracked the code on delivering a Cuban-like flavor experience for a non-Cuban price. Flawless construction, smooth and unique flavors and a fair price make these easy to reach for on a daily basis. There’s something for every cigar smoker in the line - it covers a wide range of flavor, sizes and smoking times - and the price can work for any smoker’s budget. 

• Like 3

Canonazo Amante VI

Such a cigar! This is not an daily cigar but a GREAT cigar with the price of only 12USD, I cannot believe it.

PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL construction, draw and burn with sophisticated honey and an earthy flavor.

The first time I smoked this cigar, I had no doubt that this cigar could touch my soul BEFORE I lit the cigar because the construction seemed to be so perfect. The guys who have already touched this cigar may understand my opinion/feeling.

This cigar reminds me of an good, old Punch Churchill and good, old Bolivar cigars. 

However, comparing the Amante with Cuban cigars is disrespectful, I feel. The Amante is Amanete.

It is a very important point, so I would like to repeat that this is an absolutely GREAT cigar.

Second Queen Corona sampled.

As you would expect from a Hamlet cigar, construction and draw were outstanding. Once again a very cream smoke, medium-bodied perhaps building to just above in the final third.

For me the profile remains something of a cross between Hoyo and H.Upmann, mostly on baked goods, coffee, and earth. I detected a bit of salted butter this time, with a square of baking chocolate developing in the second third. There's a bit of Padron in the DNA here too. Looking forward to seeing how these develop with a bit of age.  

As many others have stated above; the Canonazo Amante VI has been a stand out for me. Had one after 30+ days of rest, and then another after 60+ days of rest. My god, they just keep getting better! Both of my examples have started out a little slow with the first few puffs, but after the first half inch or so the flavors start popping. Good toasted tobacco, some sweetness with some crackers thrown in there. Truly a superb blend, and constructed beautifully. 

Pardon what's probably a dumb question. Several bundles arrived a few weeks ago. They were packed in plastic. First time I have ever purchased cigars in plastic. My assumption was the plastic was just for shipping, but not for storage. Is it best to remove the plastic and either store them loose on shelves (or in empty boxes) in the cabinet?  

I really like the Carlota. It starts well enough but quickly gains a real depth of flavor that builds and builds to the end, creamy and rich. The thing that sets these apart from many non-Cubans is how they peak in the final third. Just like when you get a good Cuban cigar you're not quite ready for it to end, and unlike many CCs these are very consistent. As good as the previous version was a couple years back, I like these even more. And along with the Lancero it's the best vitola!

• Like 1

I had my first Ninfas during a holiday break and was blown away from the first puff. Dark raisin sweetness, dusty chocolate and bready character all shine from go with a touch of sweet spice on the retro making it a remarkable and rich profile. This go-to cigar delivers a bold and satisfying smoking experience, making it a cherished favorite in my humidor and now part of my regular rotation.

• Like 3

I've been thoroughly enjoying Queen Corona, Lanceros and else from prior releases, Cañonazo Amante….and eagerly anticipate savoring the aging lanceros in my humidor. Each cigar is a testament to the craft, radiating a genuine passion for quality. These cigars are truly made with and for the smokers, delivering a delightful experience with every puff. Looking forward to exploring more vitolas in the near future!

• Like 1

• MoeFOH unpinned this topic