Things of beauty. Nudes lancero 2023 in production.

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

......they love the ones they have   :D :lookaround:

I see, “do you want the rock or the chair?” 🤣

• Haha 3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pictures sent through this morning.     

Final Quality Control check.👍        

Different blend entirely. Monte Especial meets Por larranaga Montecarlo is perhaps the best way to describe it. 

9 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Final Quality Control check.👍

Those cigars are easy on the eyes🥰

• Haha 3

Different blend entirely. Monte Especial meets Por larranaga Montecarlo is perhaps the best way to describe it. 

Oh wow! Can’t wait to try these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, El Presidente said:

everyone here will be fine: We will likely limit it to 2 bundles of 25. 

Oh I just meant if you'd have them in like 5s, 10s, 25s, didn't mean limit lol. I definitely want to try em. 

6 hours ago, Cabbie said:

Oh I just meant if you'd have them in like 5s, 10s, 25s, didn't mean limit lol. I definitely want to try em. 

25's this time around. If there are any left then we may look at splitting them. However I doubt it for for this run. 

They are not an expensive cigar ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

25's this time around. If there are any left then we may look at splitting them. However I doubt it for for this run. 

They are not an expensive cigar ;)

I'll be sure to snag a bundle if I can then, thank you sir.

On 3/17/2023 at 6:29 AM, El Presidente said:
They have certainly come out OK. Well done team  :clap:

These look a little darker than the Colorado. What part of the plant are these being used for? Greatly looking forward to the release 🙂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 3/14/2023 at 6:47 PM, dominattorney said:

That poor young lady looks like she's had enough of your bossing her around for one day. 

She's likely much happier than the folks rolling in Havana.

On 3/14/2023 at 6:15 PM, Ford2112 said:

Those cigars are easy on the eyes🥰

The few Carlotas I've had also had excellent wrappers with good combustion. Outstanding sourcing and selection. I wouldn't hesitate to use those wrappers on a Cuban filler cigar. If I had to guess I'd say maybe Ecuador? 

I have to appreciate the fact Rob's doing well with these despite not disclosing anything about them. 100% secret sauce. 

• Like 1

Not sure this is something you can/will answer, but are there any previous year nudies in hibernation that might be sold as aged in the next few years?  Plan on buying some this year, but would like some older stuff since I just started buying.  Yeah, great time to start I know.

15 minutes ago, Montegod7ss said:

Not sure this is something you can/will answer, but are there any previous year nudies in hibernation that might be sold as aged in the next few years?  Plan on buying some this year, but would like some older stuff since I just started buying.  Yeah, great time to start I know.

We have only retained bundles to act as a baseline to see how they age.  I don't anticipate holding stock for releasing as "aged". 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

We have only retained bundles to act as a baseline to see how they age.  I don't anticipate holding stock for releasing as "aged". 

Those Lanceros certainly look fantastic. Your team is doing good things. Eagery waiting to put a flame to one.

On 3/14/2023 at 12:52 PM, GoodStix said:

with little to no Nicaraguan.

Yes, that's what I've gathered as well. The few I've had would shock me if they had any Nicaraguan in them. 

There was another thread recently about the state of premium Nic leaf. I thought Nic will always have its place but that it's reached its zenith and I certainly don't think it's the future--certainly not 100% Nic filler. Nic really showed itself to be superior around 2005 but I think Honduran and DR has made great strides since then. 

• Like 3

On 3/16/2023 at 2:29 PM, El Presidente said:

They have certainly come out OK. Well done team 

These are truly enticing and look forward to their release.   You’re doing big things in a small format.  Had me at “Monte Especial meets Por larranaga Montecarlo” 👍🏽