Video Review - Bolivar Silver Jubilee - "5-Year Review" - LGR DIC 17

MoeFOH

Rob, after you mentioned Catholic school did the nuns hit you guys over there?  They used to slap us or grab a handful of hair -seemed like every other day. Mind you we probably deserved it. 

On 2/4/2023 at 7:44 AM, Boxer31 said:

Rob, after you mentioned Catholic school did the nuns hit you guys over there?  They used to slap us or grab a handful of hair -seemed like every other day. Mind you we probably deserved it. 

I was 4 years of age grade 1 at school. I started a year early. The nuns hitting me over the knuckles with a timber ruler and on my arse with a penny wrapped in a leather strap I will never forget nor forgive. Burn in hell.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

I was 4 years of age grade 1 at school. I started a year early. The nuns hitting me over the nuckles with a timber ruler and on my arse with a penny wrapped in a leather strap I will never forget nor forgive. Burn in hell.

My aunt was a nun. At holiday gatherings I would try to hide but she would find me! Always put me in a head lock and knuckle sandwich to the head. It hurt so bad! Fond memories. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ford2112 said:

The only meat a priest ever ate on Friday was nun!

needless to say, the church, being as dodgy as a bunch of politicians, found ways around. want to know why beavers became extinct in large parts of Europe? the catholic church declared that they were fish, so the priests could eat them on fridays. many more examples. 

On 2/2/2023 at 4:08 PM, Corylax18 said:

Agav. 😂

Its pronounced Ahh-Gav-Ay. Just go canadian at the end. 

Just because I’m anal, it’s pronounced ahh-gah-vay (sorry all you Canadians). My wife, who was born and raised in Mexico, corrected me on the errors of my pronunciation.

…and after 34 yrs of marriage she is still trying to correct the errors of my ways! 🤣

2 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

more fake than blake.

....shall I tell the story when you were complimenting  a lovely lass by telling her she had the most beautiful "O JOES" in the the world?

Priceless :lol3:

• Haha 1

Just now, El Presidente said:

....shall I tell the story when you were complimenting  a lovely lass by telling her she had the most beautiful "O JOES" in the the world?

Priceless :lol3:

i swear on whatever you want - indeed, may i never hear another springsteen song - that i honestly have not the slightest idea of what you speak. another made up fairy tale? 

• Haha 2