Deep Dive: San Cristobal La Punta

El Presidente

San Cristobal La Punta   

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

San Cristobal La Punta 

Often described as "dessert in a cigar", the La Punta is a loved by most but only sells in moderate  numbers.  I rarely come across cigar lovers who have the La Punta in their regular rotation. The quintessential "change of pace" cigar? :thinking:

Lets discuss! 

San Cristobal La Punta 

• Do you like San Cristobal La Punta 
  • Where does it stand compared to other similar cigars. 
  • Have you noticed a blend/flavour/body change over the years? If so, approximately when?
  • How long does it take you to smoke a San Cristobal La Punta  
  • Do the poll!

San Cristobal La Punta    :cigar:

CLICK HERE FOR OTHER DEEP DIVES 

It's a lovely, mild but flavorful cigar. I usually get Christmas feeling & aromas from them, and I find it best paired with a prosecco. 

Admittedly in the Belicosos lineup I would go for the BFF, R&J, or SP more often though.

Christmas once a year is enough..

• Like 1

The "easy listening" station of San Cristobal. Never a rough edge. Light to under medium. If you really like San Cristobal this could only be an early day smoke. Always pleasant but just doesn't have the character the other models do. It's never been rich enough for me. I wish these had the Prado blend. 

• Like 4

One of my "special cigars"and generally like all of the SCdlH offerings.  Was lucky enough to buy 4 boxes of the FOH PSP RAT MAY-20 that are already smoking spectacularly.  Followed that up with two more boxes of RAT MAY-21 just for fun from somewhere else.  I'll be into these for a while - I checked 1 to 3 years because the 2020's are already good - but I expect to let these get out to 5+ years (if I don't smoke them all too fast).  These are just smooth and rich tasting cigars.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...