What's the longest running factory code at the moment?

I was smoking a truly on point PLPC from a LGR NOV 17 box and I believe LGR became RAG and that box code has been going since at least 2019 and maybe 2018. Is it the longest running box code? (RAG?)

If not what is? Just curious! :) 

I have a feeling RAT has changed to BRM in March 22. Haven't seen plpc and plmc with anything but RAT since they stopped coming with LGR, but yesterday I noticed plmc with BRM mar 22 available. The same shop has a RAT Feb 22 as well. 

Sure, the BRM box could come from another factory but my gut tells me otherwise. Any thoughts? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Ites said:

I noticed plmc with BRM mar 22 available. The same shop has a RAT Feb 22 as well.

May very well be correct. PLPC is 90% La Corona. I should have checked some in Cuba last month but I wasn't interested in any at all. I did notice a spate of new codes for most 22 stock so it looks like we're still at about 22-24 mos on the code rotation. 

• Like 1

FWIW, here are the 2022 codes I've picked up.  They're also the only instances of these factory codes in my inventory:

Cohiba Siglo V EBP MAR 22
Trinidad Edicion La Casa Del Habanos La Trova TSA MAR 22
Sancho Panza   Non Plus OSG ABR 22
Rafael Gonzalez   Petit Corona SUL MAR 22

Been surprised at the dirth of '22 box codes shipped my way.  Purchased 60 boxes so far this calendar year and that's it for 2022 codes.  The amount of 2019 and 2020 codes shipped in from other vendors validates (in my mind) the rumor of stock being held back.  Heck, one was shipping boxes of RyJ Churchies with ESL JUL 17.

I do have some boxes of the SCdlH La Cabana from Cuba heading this way along with SLR Regios, MC Leyenda, and Boli Libertadors.  Will be curious if any of them carry 2022 codes.

I have Galanes with RAT in February 22. Although, as some said, it may be changing with a March cutoff. 

Edited by jakebarnes