Foam padding?

Chas.Alpha

From Reddit...

571C4C83-122D-4378-A0B7-AA57F7646D07.png

• Like 1

I've received several boxes with foam packaging in them, from several different vendors.  Which always made me wonder, do the boxes come with the foam padding from Habanos?  Or is it something resellers put in to protect during shipping?  Also, for general storage or aging, do you remove the foam or leave it in?  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/9/2022 at 12:55 AM, MattxG said:

I've received several boxes with foam packaging in them, from several different vendors.  Which always made me wonder, do the boxes come with the foam padding from Habanos?  Or is it something resellers put in to protect during shipping?  Also, for general storage or aging, do you remove the foam or leave it in?  

Resellers add it. Even FOH, I think, adds a tiny strip of bubble wrap on piramides so they don't get smashed. (Rob says figurados wind up with a lot of shipping damage).

• Like 2

Resellers add it. Even FOH, I think, adds a tiny strip of bubble wrap on piramides so they don't get smashed. (Rob says figurados wind up with a lot of shipping damage).

I have had a lot of boxes with added protection from FOH.

From a little foam or bubble wrap at the feet to added foam for Piramides just like you’ve referenced.

Personally if I’m sending out a nice box it’s worth my time and care to make sure the box gets to the other party undamaged.
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...