...And just like that Cohiba and Trinidad have disappeared!

2 hours ago, Tollickd said:

I have been lucky enough to be going to the 55th Cohiba release on 14th. God help us the price of these when they go live 

I think I'm going to be at that too. Which venue are you going to? Kuwait for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frinkiac7 said:

I have never sprung for a box of Cohiba, the singles I have had have been good but I could never justify even the premium before. So many wonderful marcas and undiscovered gems out there, I just never got around to plunking down $$$ for boxes of Cohiba. Guess I missed my chance. Not that upset about it.

I'm on the same boat, the only thing bothers me is the trinidad :<

1 hour ago, stevenhaugen said:

Just checked in at a few places and Cohiba and Trinidad stock seems to be back although with the price rises attached.

3,6k usd for a box of Lanceros
1,9k usd for a box of CoRo’s

At those prices, I’d rather they did disappear….

Are those at UK retail vendors?

2 hours ago, stevenhaugen said:

Just checked in at a few places and Cohiba and Trinidad stock seems to be back although with the price rises attached.

3,6k usd for a box of Lanceros
1,9k usd for a box of CoRo’s

At those prices, I’d rather they did disappear….

That is crazy never would I pay that much for those  

image.gif.44621662560278eda7320c31466506cf.gif

• Haha 1

I’m tempted to sell all my Cubans and buy a car!! Prices are just getting nuts and the real rise hasn’t even begun yet. Scary days ahead for those of us who are huge fans of Cohiba/Trinidad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Glad to say neither are regular rotation and equally glad to have the stock we have… should remain the special occasion cigar they have been for a long while. 

• Like 3

Talking to some Dutch retailers tonight. They say that in their part of the world, an issue with incorrect tax stamps is keeping Cohiba and others off their shelves post price increase. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/13/2022 at 4:43 PM, Chas.Alpha said:

I opened my remaining box of ‘19 Fundadores and was pleasantly surprised to find that I have 15 left instead of the 12 I thought I had. I began humming “Baby You’re a Rich Man... 🤔 @djrey This is the same box that I sent you one from. That will be $974.68! 😂

Damn, the Cohiba I can live without, but my beloved Trini’s?... 😔

I think I may be putting fire to that any day now. Its about damn time to taste my first Trinidad! Hopefully I dont fall in love because I sure as hell cant afford them now! 🤣

• Like 4

8 hours ago, djrey said:

I think I may be putting fire to that any day now. Its about damn time to taste my first Trinidad! Hopefully I dont fall in love because I sure as hell cant afford them now! 🤣

I had a box of ‘18 Fundadores that weren’t nearly as wonderful as these ARS ‘19’s. If you love a full flavored lancero, you have met your future favorite IMHO.

• Like 2

On 5/14/2022 at 11:39 PM, Ryan said:

Talking to some Dutch retailers tonight. They say that in their part of the world, an issue with incorrect tax stamps is keeping Cohiba and others off their shelves post price increase. 

I bet „incorrect“ simply is a euphemism. What they do is get new tax stamps issued for their older stock. At that price inflation no one will now be keeping stock at pre-rise pricing. And for pricing to be adjusted you’ll have to get new tax labelling.

1 hour ago, BarryNY said:

Wowzer.....I'm so happy to have 12 full boxes of assorted Cohiba sleeping nice since 2016 - all purchased from FOH....☺️

Nice humble brag. Open them bad boys and enjoy!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Duxnutz said:

Nice humble brag. Open them bad boys and enjoy!

Just saying....I think I'll put some up on Bond Roberts for others to enjoy too...I've found a minimum of 5 years does most if not all CC justice...

• Thanks 1