Deep Dive: Partagas Short

El Presidente

Partagas Short   

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Received my first 50 cab a few weeks ago, can’t wait to try! I’m trying a 90 day nap but may dig in at 30 and 60 days for scientific purposes! I know they are totally different, but I love the D4. I also just received a 25 box of Serie P # 2. I’ve never had a Party Short or Serie P # 2.

• Like 3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@KnightsAnole @SCgarman you know what: fair enough! If I really think only about the minuto size of 42 ring by 110mm length, then Shorts are not at the ‘strongest’ end. BCJ clearly a fuller smoke (too

These deep dives are a great idea, as is setting them aside in a separate folder. They will be a real resource for the newbies and those thinking about trying something new. They are also interesting

I’ve always liked Rob’s description when they pop up; essential cigars for your humi. I think of them as Lusi’s in a limited time frame. I get nervous when I have less than 50 at my disposal... Shorts

My first full box purchase was P shorts back in 2013. Been in love since. It gets the job done every damn time. I smoke slow and get near an hour from them. Generally a baby D4 that costs half as much, 1/3 as much these days… They are great aged but I tend to like the power in their youth. Just finished a 2013 box. Have a 2014 that I decided I’m putting away for another 5+ years to see what happens. 

• Like 2