How are your workplaces coping?

3 hours ago, Chas.Alpha said:

I'm double vaxxed with the booster, yet I can't help myself from believing that it is the copious amounts of beer and rum I consume that have kept this virus at bay...

Or Frat House hooch. Lord the crap we used to make! 😵💫 🤣

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Safe travels mate 👍 Living angry is not the solution.  My opinion only. Wish you all the best  PS.  The women I work with are some of the toughest  people I know 😉

Just get the Vaccine!! Everything will go back to normal!!  You can trust me!!  😉

2021 was our best year ever.  2022 is stacking up to be even better.  Never stopped working in person.  Remote working is not an option and I don't like it anyway.  I like getting into the office and

2021 has been great for me.  I photograph architecture for a living (dont have to really deal with people) and never really was concerned with Covid due my age and lack of any health issues.  Other photographers turned work done due to the need to travel allowing me to scoop them up.  

Now, in 2022, those new business relationships look like they will be paying off even more so.  

Right now though, it's my slow time.  So lots of marketing and reviewing of business plans in the office, looking into start a new side business, and cooking.  

• Like 3