Your daily cheap and cheerful

Bijan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RG Perlas. Bittersweet this time, rather than sweet.

El Principe. Perfect morning cigar. Nothing too complex, just below medium bodied,great draw and burn plus the freaking awesome flavors. Just sitting here posting this my mouth is watering. I'm gonna

H. Upmann Epicures. It is one of two 35 ring gauge cigars left along with the RyJ Sports Largos. Both outstanding for the price. Started with coffee and shortbread standard H Upmann flavours, the

I bought some Fonseca KDT Cadetes (recommended on a C & C thread here a while back) and got a 2015 box.

They are surprisingly good--not complex but just a consistent, relaxing and pleasant little morning smoke with black coffee.

• Like 3

San Cristobal El principle '18
Pre light was a bouquet of light coco and a heavy floral scent. Almost wanted to bite it and eat it. Such a good smoke especially since it's been a while since I smoked one.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pag said:

San Cristobal El principle '18
Pre light was a bouquet of light coco and a heavy floral scent. Almost wanted to bite it and eat it. Such a good smoke especially since it's been a while since I smoked one.

I am in the same boat, love them but have not had one in some time. Another to put on my list. 

Good thread, I need to add some cheap and cheerfuls to my rotation. 

I am pretty sure I will go with the PL Pantelas.

Du depute ROTT and a Nespresso. Just got a box for $105.

Have two boxes of Partagas Shorts on the way for under $200.

Trying to keep it C&C as it looks like I may get burned on customs for some not so C&C cigars... ?

20200731_175900_copy_3209x2148.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I keep forgetting about this thread!

I lit up one of my go to cheap and cheerfuls yesterday, a Quintero Panetela. Usually, I find these to be sweet with flavors of tobacco and baking spice, but this one was all cardboard and "thin". Sometime they're like that, but when they're on, they're really good.

Lit up another and it was plugged. Tried to do some work with a toothpick, but it wasn't salvageable . My perfec draw arrives tomorrow!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fungi said:

Lit up another and it was plugged. Tried to do some work with a toothpick, but it wasn't salvageable . My perfec draw arrives tomorrow!

The perfecdraw is a real game changer. I hope you get as much use out of it as I do.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
El Principe. Perfect morning cigar. Nothing too complex, just below medium bodied,great draw and burn plus the freaking awesome flavors. Just sitting here posting this my mouth is watering. I'm gonna have to add another box to my stash.
1115201031a.jpg.ffbe793502a56aaa421e7e5c0e3c087f.jpg
These are always worth having on hand. Sometimes they can be outstanding.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

• Like 1