* Cigar Mouth - No More! *

Hey guys! Stumbled upon this magic potion (I believe the hydrogen peroxide is the key here) to rid yourself of cigar mouth. Mainly if you’re smoking young cigars or too many in one night and don’t want to keep tasting your cigar for hours. The regular stuff doesn’t do it, only this magic concoction. Legitimately takes 95% of the lingering  cigar taste away.

* I get 5 cents for every bottle sold ?

0637354E-08D4-4848-8733-AA31AC8FEF97.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, pedro849 said:

When I smoke NC It feels like I licked the ashtray. I Mainly stick to Cubans.... no more ashtray mouth

I agree 100%! 

• Like 2

Citrus sparkling water has worked flawlessly for me. Was on a business trip, smoked a post-dinner cigar then came up to the room with some lemon flavored sparkling water. Well, fell asleep watching TV without brushing teeth (yuck) but woke up tasting effectively no cigar. I was very pleasantly surprised.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/29/2020 at 12:14 PM, SmokyFontaine said:

Citrus sparkling water has worked flawlessly for me.

Any excuse to load up on Perrier lime is good for me.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Cigar Surgeon said:

Smart Mouth is the only product I've ever found to knock out cigar breath and also bring my palate back. I've tried everything under the sun; Therabreath, all manners of Listerine and other brands.

Smart Mouth has a toothpaste now which is automatically in my travel bag.

Agreed on the Smart Mouth products; they really work.  The cigar smoke is never going to go away 100% in the short term since it's in the body.  Ever try a tread mill or hot yoga after smoking some cigars?  There won't be anyone next to you once the you start sweating, lol

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Cigar Surgeon said:

Smart Mouth is the only product I've ever found to knock out cigar breath and also bring my palate back. I've tried everything under the sun; Therabreath, all manners of Listerine and other brands.

Smart Mouth has a toothpaste now which is automatically in my travel bag.

My mother used to call me "smart mouth" right before she put the Dial soap in my mouth.  It was probably invented by someone with a similar experience ?

• Haha 4