Short haul flight to Havana from Oz.

2 hours ago, bayala said:

I'd definitely be interested! Can't sleep on planes anyway

Really? For some odd reason, I fall asleep instantly when I'm on a plane. I actually find it a bit hard to stay awake!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Really? For some odd reason, I fall asleep instantly when I'm on a plane. I actually find it a bit hard to stay awake!

Ha me too. Usually before take off. 

• Like 1

Yuk. JFK - HNL was close to 12 hrs the other day, which is long enough. Speaking of which, if you’re travelling NY to Oz, a layover in Hawaii is probably the least painful way to go. The flight time is only about 3 hrs longer plus you can get a mai tai and a swim. 

9 hours ago, alloy said:

Long time to be on a plane. Wouldn't want to be in coach.

That's the thing about living in Oz, everywhere is far on a plane. Flying to LA is 14 hours. I think I could do the extra 5 even in economy. Flying back from Cuba in 2018 took me about 36 hours (including waiting in the airport) with no overnight layover. 

29 minutes ago, bayala said:

That's the thing about living in Oz, everywhere is far on a plane. Flying to LA is 14 hours. I think I could do the extra 5 even in economy. Flying back from Cuba in 2018 took me about 36 hours (including waiting in the airport) with no overnight layover. 

And you weren't in exactly tip top condition on the flights back!

2 hours ago, Duxnutz said:

Yuk. JFK - HNL was close to 12 hrs the other day, which is long enough. Speaking of which, if you’re travelling NY to Oz, a layover in Hawaii is probably the least painful way to go. The flight time is only about 3 hrs longer plus you can get a mai tai and a swim. 

And possibly hang out with you for a smoke if you're in town? Been a long time since we caught up, mate.

4 hours ago, Fuzz said:

And possibly hang out with you for a smoke if you're in town? Been a long time since we caught up, mate.

Absolutely! I’d love that. I haven’t had a cigar with anyone since leaving Oz. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Duxnutz said:

Absolutely! I’d love that. I haven’t had a cigar with anyone since leaving Oz. 

It'd be great to catch up over a cigar again...something to really look forward to in the future. In the meantime, I'll be thinking of you big time when I watch the NFL this weekend. You know, in your cheesehead hat. ? ?

• Haha 1

On 1/15/2020 at 3:37 PM, Fuzz said:

I'm the same Chris I'm asleep on the plane before it even takes off even when I do Brisbane to Sydney LOL

• Like 1

3 hours ago, First Lady said:

I'm the same Chris I'm asleep on the plane before it even takes off even when I do Brisbane to Sydney LOL

You sure it's not because of the pre-flight shots of Grey Goose? :lol3:

• Haha 1