Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 12/10/2017 at 10:12 PM, maximus said:

D4s from 2000

D4s from 2008

898s from 2006

Dip 4s from 2007

Dip 5s from 2002

Upmann Robustos LE 2012

d42000.jpg

d42008.jpg

89806.jpg

dips.jpg

dips1.jpg

upmannle.jpg

Would anyone mind sending me a PM about where some of these auction sites are? Google does not seem to be friend on this question.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MrStixx said:

LGC TAÏNOS
OSU SEP01

521ae055e77079867fa1f32a3b853f80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang fine looking box right there. Enjoy friend.

• Like 2

Dang fine looking box right there. Enjoy friend.

Thanks bro — I split the box with another guy but was fun to see them all in the box. Gonna give one a whirl on Friday. Will post in daily smoke thread when I do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

This belongs in the Trading Room, not here.

...and he has all of 5 posts (including this blatant one trying to sell cigars and circumventing the trading forum rules). Nice job.
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, shlomo said:

Why? Have they been off shelves for a while now? I see them regularly...

Granted when I was there back in June they didn’t have any at any LCDH. In fact only boxes of CORO where from May 17. 

Would they sit on a box of 16 esplendidos for a year before sending them to a LCDH? 

13 minutes ago, stinkhead said:

Granted when I was there back in June they didn’t have any at any LCDH. In fact only boxes of CORO where from May 17. 

Would they sit on a box of 16 esplendidos for a year before sending them to a LCDH? 

I didnt see the original post, which has since been removed, so not sure what you mean by "Would they sit on a box...", but in Cuba, anything is possible. 2016 boxes are not uncommon at all.

What is uncommon is to find such fresh cigars on shelves already. One month old stock...not seen that i dont think!

10 minutes ago, shlomo said:

I didnt see the original post, which has since been removed, so not sure what you mean by "Would they sit on a box...", but in Cuba, anything is possible. 2016 boxes are not uncommon at all.

What is uncommon is to find such fresh cigars on shelves already. One month old stock...not seen that i dont think!

Yes! Was shocked as well, it was at 5th and 16th only LCDH that even had any in stock.

• Like 1