Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

7 hours ago, ElJavi76 said:

I've been on a Petit Corona binge lately. Saw these at a good price and tacked this box onto the collection:

Rafael Gonzalez Petit ? Corona

UTE APR 16

Is it me or are these dress boxes the most aesthetically pleasing packaging coming out of Cuba? The box looks like a white tuxedo, but like a 007 white tux. So it's badass! Happy smoking gents!

I'm a Slide lid box kind of guy myself. There's something appealing about that unvarnished wood, the burnt in crest and nothing more. Like your Juan Lopez pic a couple of post before this one, just simplicity and amazing smokes. Plus I'm not a fan of box pressed cigars that often comes with dress boxes. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dmpotocek said:

Some recent 24:24 acquisitions:

I was lucky enough to snag 2 boxes of the May 14 Monte 4s. They look and smell incredible.

I also scored 2 boxes of clearance D4s. One will be for my family’s annual trip to Panama- between my dad and brothers we usually go through a box worth so a $180 box of D4s was a no-brainer.

f995ea58ee51681d1d19a78bfc86b5f3.heic

They aren’t the prettiest but should do the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High standards... but we are spoiled on FOH

2 hours ago, RazorbackFan said:

First-ever box of PLMC landed today.

LGR JUN 2017. Pulled a few out for some minor cosmetic surgery. Must have been a rough ride in. 

29C5E0ED-8CF1-47F8-89EE-4C5A2A13104D.jpeg

Just got my first box in a few days ago (Aug 2013) and If these are anything like the ones I got then you are in for a treat. 

• Like 3