FoH Sydney Evening Meet with Special Guest

Hi FoH!

I hope you're all well. Just getting this notification up to advise everyone that we will be having a FoH meet up in Sydney CBD next week on Wednesday the 26th of June. 

Location: TBA - we are thinking of drinks and (some short) smokes prior to going somewhere for dinner, then we will most likely end up at The Cidery Bar for more drinks and smokes late into the night.

We have a special guest that is flying in from the UK! @ayepatz we are all very excited to meet you!

Please let me know if you are attending by posting in this thread so bookings can be made.

@DirtyHarry and @IanMcLean68 you guys better be available this time!!! Or @Fuzz Will be after you!!!

Cheers,

Luca

• Like 3

Great stuff guys ??have a good one and have one for me to 

• Like 1

The latest update is that we are thinking of eating dinner somewhere around the Cidery Bar. This is to be finalised.

There is wet weather forecast for Sydney today and tomorrow but showers will ease off on Wednesday and Thursday. We hope to meet at the Cidery prior to dinner (probably atarting around 5 to 5.30 pm). The Cidery Bar is where we will also finish up for the night.

13 hours ago, JohnS said:

The latest update is that we are thinking of eating dinner somewhere around the Cidery Bar. This is to be finalised.

Din Tai Fung, Mamak, Tetsuya's all come to mind! ?

• Like 2

Thanks @IanMcLean68 thinking of making a booking for 7pm at Din Tai Fung. Will confirm the reservation on this thread!

53 minutes ago, Luca said:

Thanks @IanMcLean68 thinking of making a booking for 7pm at Din Tai Fung. Will confirm the reservation on this thread!

Just know that DTF requires all party members to be there when you arrive, and they will give away your table if you are 30min late.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

We have a large group and I managed to get a booking at Peppercorn at the Civic Hotel. Dinner is booked at 1900. Booking is under my name.

Prior to dinner at about 1700 I will be at the Cidery Bar in World square having a little smoke with @ayepatz. If you're in the city early - meet up there prior to dinner.

After dinner I recommend we all go to the Cidery Bar for smokes and drinks because the Cidery Bar is open Later than the smoking area in the Civic Hotel.

Any questions - let me know!

Luca

• Thanks 1

Thanks @Luca, I'll see you guys at the Cidery Bar for an early starter smoke, I should be in the city well before 1700 tomorrow ?
Looking forward to meeting @ayepatz, and catching up with the Sydney gang and El Pres. Should be a great night! :buddies: :party:?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ayepatz said:

Just about to board here in London. Looking forward to finally meeting all you guys in person. Even Fuzz, though I have been warned. ?

I don't bite... hard... unless you ask, sweet like. :surprised:

Hi guys we are here at the Cidery now. 

Reminder: Dinner booking is at 1900 at the Civic (Peppercorn).

Screenshot_20190626-171654.png

Also. This is where we are going for dinner at 1900.

Screenshot_20190626-174607.png

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

Brilliant night gents......bloody brilliant :spotlight:

Welcome Iain.  We thankfully never did find that bar at 1.30 am. 

What was that about having to call it an early night at 10:30pm? :rotfl:

• Haha 2