ERDM Tainos

What's the scoop here? I keep hearing that they're going to rise from the dead in 10's but I can't anything to confirm it. It's a train that I'd really want to catch if it arrived so I want to be locked, loaded and ready! 

ERDM Tainos I had were wonderful, one of the best cigars I ever had. From my experience, the very minimal experience I had with them, they needed a lot of time down, but were very rewarding. I’d be sucker for these if they come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, bundwallah said:

Never heard of these returning.  Source? Pics?  Hope they do...

I've heard it mentioned in a few places now, a couple of times among threads on here. I had a brief exchange with Mitch Orchant's team about it earlier today and they were "unable to confirm or deny" any new release. I'm more inclined to take the absence of an outright denial as a confirmation, personally. Either way, for the time being we wait.

13 hours ago, Vortigan said:

I've heard it mentioned in a few places now, a couple of times among threads on here. I had a brief exchange with Mitch Orchant's team about it earlier today and they were "unable to confirm or deny" any new release. I'm more inclined to take the absence of an outright denial as a confirmation, personally. Either way, for the time being we wait.

Did they tell you when latest UK RE will be put on stock?  ERDM LA REINA.

Hype of new QDO will absolutely brings HSA to "clone" one, ERDM will be an ideal brand for this.

2 hours ago, ChanceSchmerr said:

I loved those I have from a 2000 box. Would love to try one from a 2005 box but I'd be fine with new ones if they can nail that long-aging blend!

This can be arranged next time you're in Toronto. ?

• Like 1

I’ve got about 7 left from my ‘97 box and have thoroughly enjoyed the box. I’ll probably finish them off this summer. I’ll be interested in seeing these on the shelves again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk