Finding Gold in Spain

Thank you for posting this, I have a friend in Spain next week who offered to bring some of the RE back for me. 

• Like 1

Nice score!

Thanks also for the tip on the department store - the thought never even crossed my mind to look there before.

• Like 1

Great info thanks, take note: there are even more finds to make if you travel and scour small towns and even villages - you’d be surprised that even small town could have an estanco with a good size Cuban humidor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Are you by any chance in Barcelona today? I‘m always keen to catch up for a smoke!

Unfortunately I‘ll be flying out tomorrow morning - finally the sun is out after six days of rain and I have to leave...

Leif

6 minutes ago, SokaKiel said:

Are you by any chance in Barcelona today? I‘m always keen to catch up for a smoke!

Unfortunately I‘ll be flying out tomorrow morning - finally the sun is out after six days of rain and I have to leave...

Leif

Would love to buddy but I am on the opposite side of the country about as far NW Spain as you can get.

503BB97E-D259-47CF-A86E-ADACDC8853E6.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Buck14 said:

Would love to buddy but I am on the opposite side of the country about as far NW Spain as you can get.

503BB97E-D259-47CF-A86E-ADACDC8853E6.png

No worries mate! Was worth a shot. Enjoy the North, some of the best seafood in all of Europe up there!

Leif