What is the current supply situation in havana stores?

9 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

Trinidad Fundadores/Coloniales. Cohiba Robustos/Coronas Extras boxes. Esplendidos, Siglo V & Siglo VI singles. All available and some stateside now.

Monte Linea 35 everywhere.

Plenty of RA Superiores 74CUC. No Q'dO of any sort.

Alex, Reynaldo, even La China had good stock available.

Not much time so didn't hit other shops aside from those.

Looks like a huge price increase on the RA Superiores compared to what Yulcigars had in Feb. Did you notice any other price increases in effect?

10 hours ago, nKostyan said:

My friend the flight attendant, for whom cigars to order is an extra income, says that it has become difficult to find Cohiba large formats.

Yes, roughly 2 or 3 years ago. 

4 hours ago, kevpro said:

Looks like a huge price increase on the RA Superiores compared to what Yulcigars had in Feb. Did you notice any other price increases in effect?

I'm pretty sure they are the same ~56 CUC's as before. Give @Habana Mike a break though. He @madandana and myself had just finished up an all morning drinking contest with our Boat Captain/First Mate. Sun, Sea and Buccaneros. Everybody Won. 

I'll add some photos and more info about what I saw in the next post. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Corylax18 said:

I'm pretty sure they are the same ~56 CUC's as before. Give @Habana Mike a break though. He @madandana and myself had just finished up an all morning drinking contest with our Boat Captain/First Mate. Sun, Sea and Buccaneros. Everybody Won. 

I'll add some photos and more info about what I saw in the next post. 

Thanks, I thought there might have been a "re-release" at a higher price like the Upmann Royal Robustos. Sounds like like a fun trip!

45 minutes ago, kevpro said:

Thanks, I thought there might have been a "re-release" at a higher price like the Upmann Royal Robustos. Sounds like like a fun trip!

It was a Great Trip! Actually, it may have been the RR's going for 74 CUC's, I remember that price, just not what it was attached to. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I was in Cuba this weekend and 2nd Corylax’a post. I went to all of those same shops as well as Hotel Meilia Habana and each one of them had a very healthy stock. I saw more Cohibas this trip than I did 4 months ago.

c52797e52480bae480055157dfa43dda.jpg

b81cc05a8223ace741a3481b3addbb63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I will be there in two weeks. Hoping both of those jars survive! With an Alex and a Reynaldo that leaves us 100 on the limit. Plan to grab a 50 cab and a variety of the 3 packs; man that 200 goes fast.

On the rum front, Did you see Santiago 25 or Siglo y 1/2? @Corylax18@SmokinNukie

I will be there in two weeks. Hoping both of those jars survive! With an Alex and a Reynaldo that leaves us 100 on the limit. Plan to grab a 50 cab and a variety of the 3 packs; man that 200 goes fast.
On the rum front, Did you see Santiago 25 or Siglo y 1/2? [mention=28746]Corylax18[/mention][mention=33233]SmokinNukie[/mention]

I saw Santiago 25 my last trip at the Melia Cohiba. I wasn’t looking for Rum this trip and didn’t pay much attention.

Not sure it would hurt much if you went over by a few assorted 3 packs....just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, La_Tigre said:

On the rum front, Did you see Santiago 25 or Siglo y 1/2? @Corylax18@SmokinNukie

I wasn't really looking for either, but I remember seeing the Siglo and 1/2 somewhere. 

5 hours ago, Corylax18 said:

I wasn't really looking for either, but I remember seeing the Siglo and 1/2 somewhere. 

Thanks! This is gonna be an expensive trip!

10 hours ago, SmokinNukie said:

I saw Santiago 25 my last trip at the Melia Cohiba. I wasn’t looking for Rum this trip and didn’t pay much attention

Thanks!

10 hours ago, SmokinNukie said:

Not sure it would hurt much if you went over by a few assorted 3 packs....just saying.

?‍♂️???? 2xx...? how’d that many get in there...?????‍♂️

???

• Like 1

On 4/30/2019 at 9:29 AM, kevpro said:

My mistake. The RA Superiores were 53.50CUC/box per factura.

Coloniales 158.40/box, Fundadores 261.60/box.

Esplendidos 23.50 each, Siglo VI 19.60 each - still in line with Yul's list from 9/17

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Habana Mike said:

Esplendidos 23.50 each, Siglo VI 19.60 each - still in line with Yul's list from 9/17

Good to know, thanks! I’m hoping I can find some fundys when I’m there. Seems like one of the better island deals

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Habana Mike said:

Ahh that is very good to hear. That means I still have a chance before any price increases are implemented. I figure Cuba will take forever when they decide to actually implement this. Hopefully another year or two lol

• Like 1