Tiger’s epic comeback

Did anyone not witness a back nine of beauty and mastery at Augusta yesterday ? Just taking his competitors down one by one through precision iron after precision iron like  a surgeon  !

What a epic masters  

interested to see how anyone else feels about this but maybe it’s just me.

For a guy who couldn’t walk 2 years ago plus add all his choices poor or not is up for debate 11 years later too win the Masters ! 

Truly inspirational stuff  

• Like 1

Just incredible. Tiger displayed how superior thinking and strategy can win against the worlds best.  He did all this waking up super early with a crazy early tee time. The guy has the strongest golf IQ ever. Best to ever live, by far!

Very impressive win. Like many others I didn’t think he still had this in him. Hopefully he continues contending and winning. It’s the best thing to happen to golf since Tiger Woods appeared. 

Amazing, just amazing.  One of my golf buddies texted me, shouting in delight in all caps.. but I have a feeling he was actually crying tears of joy.  

great effort to win it for sure. i used to be a huge tiger fan in the past but i thought he proved himself too much of a grub and i found that so disappointing. no doubting his talent and congrats for a great victory, but him winning does nothing for me. 

After all the crap Tiger Woods has gone through , health and self inflicted personal disasters , it was great to see him in that moment , hopefully , making the best of it going forward. Enough fallen heroes in the world these days. 

He started on his accent last year and was due to win something.  Wow, was that tremendous.  Big Tiger fan and very glad for him and the sport.

If only Schumacher could get well enough to drive F1 again...  That would be the most epic comeback of all time.

7 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

great effort to win it for sure. i used to be a huge tiger fan in the past but i thought he proved himself too much of a grub and i found that so disappointing. no doubting his talent and congrats for a great victory, but him winning does nothing for me. 

Just the opposite for me. I never could stand the guy because of the way he acted on the golf course. I couldn’t care less about his personal life, as I’ve done plenty of stupid things in my life. Come to think of it, maybe that’s what’s turning up in the background check done for my adoption by @madandana.  But I digress. I was really impressed by Tiger’s demeanor on the golf course this time and the way he handled winning the tournament. I am now a fan. 

• Like 1

I’m certainly not a fan of what he did but he paid a hefty price in many ways. Who knows, maybe he turned himself around as a person put in the hard work on and off the course and fought adversity when he could have given up and was rewarded with a Masters win. He certainly isn’t doing it for the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk