So how’s the weather ?

Well my house is almost flooded in the North SF Bay Area...rained 10 damn inches the past 2 days! 

We've had a cold winter too...easily 5-7 degrees below average for the past month straight. 

I'm missing the drought when it was 75 and sunny all winter! 

Well my house is almost flooded in the North SF Bay Area...rained 10 damn inches the past 2 days! 
We've had a cold winter too...easily 5-7 degrees below average for the past month straight. 
I'm missing the drought when it was 75 and sunny all winter! 

Wow - you must live near Healdsburg - that area saw close to 20”, I read.

Here in the South Bay only about 4”

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

Wow - you must live near Healdsburg - that area saw close to 20”, I read.

Here in the South Bay only about 4”

haha! I live in healdsburg. I live in a lower lying neighborhood that was almost completely flooded this morning. Pretty wild! 

For all you members who are literally buried in feet of snow and sub-zero temps.....What is your opinion on this whole "Global Warming" theory? Hoax or Real??

For all you members who are literally buried in feet of snow and sub-zero temps.....What is your opinion on this whole "Global Warming" theory? Hoax or Real??

Nice pictures, keep them coming. As for Belgium, for,the third day in a row the hottest day in February ever

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

5 hours ago, NYgarman said:

IMO its real even though this winter has been brutal. But compared to 50+ years ago winter was much much worse.  There's so much data to suggest we are continually warming up year after year, its actually quite scary. 

3 hours ago, Cigar_83 said:

IMO its real even though this winter has been brutal. But compared to 50+ years ago winter was much much worse.  There's so much data to suggest we are continually warming up year after year, its actually quite scary. 

Were you around 50 years ago and remember what those winters were like?

On 2/28/2019 at 8:41 PM, NYgarman said:

Were you around 50 years ago and remember what those winters were like?

Not quite 50 years. More so information passed on by my parents/grandparents who migrated here.  They specifically recall the winters being much much worse in terms of snow fall.