XIII AMICIGAR, Amalfi Coast - Italy - June 13th-16th, 2019

I hope one day I will make it. 

I always check the pictures and videos and they look great.

For those who already have attended one of the Amicigar: how is it?

It looks as fun as Encuentro Partagás (real smokers having a good time) but with touches of Habanos Festival (fancy). 

2 minutes ago, oliverdst said:

It looks as fun as Encuentro Partagás (real smokers having a good time) but with touches of Habanos Festival (fancy). 

I think you have nailed it quite well. 

There is a warmth and camaraderie combined with evening elegance.  Great fun. 

19 minutes ago, Cayman17 said:

Is there a certain hotel that you would recommend for this event?   

Maiori is not a big place.  I prefer to stay in serviced apartments when I travel (kitchen & laundry facilities) so I don't have a lot of experience with hotels.  Hotel Reginna  is where many of the guests are staying this year. 

• Thanks 1

Headed to the Amalfi coast for a 50th celebration in August/September and staying in Priano. If anyone has any good cigar friendly places or lounges in the area to suggest it would be appreciated. 

4 hours ago, oliverdst said:

IIt looks as fun as Encuentro Partagás (real smokers having a good time) but with touches of Habanos Festival (fancy). 

Oliver, it is like Encuentro Partages but in Italy and more wives and family and snappy dressers. To me AmiCigar more brotherhood and sisterhood and the food is much better. It is the movie "Moonstruck" with cigars, mafia without the violence (correct me if I am wrong Gino) and a lot of lovable eccentrics sharing. Just check with Gino, book a ticket and come.

DSC03626.thumb.jpg.0e064283e5cb9a1a4f48ca59c188d130.jpg

• Like 3

Magnificent place to visit. We were there for a week and even visited Pompeii about 5 years ago. But to make it a cigar event too? Wow!

In July this year, we will be in Tuscany. Mr Beaver’s annual trip for corporate sales winners. Last year it was Budapest and Vienna.

Amalfi was the first one we ever got to go on. It is just breathtaking in scenery, music, temperature and mood. There are a couple of lovely cigar stores too.

Have a fantastic trip!

CB

On 2/13/2019 at 2:47 AM, gcman68 said:

Headed to the Amalfi coast for a 50th celebration in August/September and staying in Priano. If anyone has any good cigar friendly places or lounges in the area to suggest it would be appreciated. 

We do not smoke inside in Amalfi Coast, we have terraces and bars looking the bay . What else;-)

On 2/12/2019 at 11:47 PM, Cayman17 said:

Is there a certain hotel that you would recommend for this event?   

You can go from a residences, to B&B to 3, 4 and 5 stars hotels. For all pockets.

On 2/13/2019 at 3:25 AM, Drguano said:

Oliver, it is like Encuentro Partages but in Italy and more wives and family and snappy dressers. To me AmiCigar more brotherhood and sisterhood and the food is much better. It is the movie "Moonstruck" with cigars, mafia without the violence (correct me if I am wrong Gino) and a lot of lovable eccentrics sharing. Just check with Gino, book a ticket and come.

Dr.Guano whatever you say IS SAID.

On 2/13/2019 at 5:45 AM, Piligrim said:

I've seen pictures from the last year and bet that was fantastic! will try to come in June.

Just from me an email when you decide.

12 hours ago, madandana said:

We’re booked Geno. (Airfare and hotel)Thanks for the invite! You’ll see our registration tomorrow ?

You will not regret it.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, madandana said:

We’re booked Geno. (Airfare and hotel)Thanks for the invite! You’ll see our registration tomorrow ?

Mike! Good choice . You realize that you two will be doubling the number of Minnesotans in Maiori!

• Like 1

On 2/15/2019 at 12:41 PM, oliverdst said:

ME: Honey, next year in july it will be our 10 years wedding anniversary. What do you think about a trip to Italy?

WIFE: Oh, Oliver, you are so great!!!

It will be in Atwerp 2020.

• 1 month later...

This is the final program for coming AMICIGAR XIII, thank you to all our sponsors for helping us out.

fbc3cd4c-4e9f-4a89-b1ba-0937458f6268.jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, PabloJr said:

Was thinking about having my wedding out there...hmmm...

Come over and let's have a cigar and talk about wedding ;-)

• Like 1

One day ? Can you purchase one of those fab shirts or is it only for attendees ? 

Awesome event though ?

Kelly and I are locked and loaded. Staying at the Reginna Palace Hotel.

Already have the blue Polo pressed and ready to pack along with my Italian double-breasted....

Look forward to finally meeting the elusive and notorious Di!

• Like 1