Cheers brother!

For some this reason, this post made me think of Survivors "Burning Heart" (Rocky soundtrack).  Then oddly imagined some sort of competitive smoke off, underneath the banner of the Mexican and Scottish flags.   HA !   The possible training montages would be very amusing. Iain getting a sweat on trying to smoke some Sanchos Sanchos under 30 mins. Javi bench pressing some master cases of Dante Belicosos. 

Sometimes I wish my brain was also capable of 'useful' thoughts. 

• Haha 2

? I wish someone would come visit me here in ‘American Siberia’ as it was once called. Nobody goes on holiday to the frozen tundra. @Ken Gargett c’mon - we’ll go catch some monster salmon in june. How bout it? The other mods/admins are clearly too classy to enjoy my company. I’ll smoke all the ‘wind tunnels’ and save all the tight-rolls to share with you. ? I think we’d get on like tea n crumpets, you n me. 

42 minutes ago, cfc1016 said:

? I wish someone would come visit me here in ‘American Siberia’ as it was once called. Nobody goes on holiday to the frozen tundra. @Ken Gargett c’mon - we’ll go catch some monster salmon in june. How bout it? The other mods/admins are clearly too classy to enjoy my company. I’ll smoke all the ‘wind tunnels’ and save all the tight-rolls to share with you. ? I think we’d get on like tea n crumpets, you n me. 

i would dearly love to. not currently on the radar but one good gold lotto ticket and away we go....

16 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

i would dearly love to. not currently on the radar but one good gold lotto ticket and away we go....

<$1,000 USD round trip from Melbourne (I didn’t know which city you’d fly out of) to Anchorage in june. Let’s try and get Rob to foot the bill, and write it off as ‘emerging market research’. Whaddya say? Let’s bag some big fish and smoke some delightful cigars. We could even do a ‘FOH remote video review’ with my living room substituted for your porch ?

3 hours ago, 99call said:

For some this reason, this post made me think of Survivors "Burning Heart" (Rocky soundtrack).  Then oddly imagined some sort of competitive smoke off, underneath the banner of the Mexican and Scottish flags.   HA !   The possible training montages would be very amusing. Iain getting a sweat on trying to smoke some Sanchos Sanchos under 30 mins. Javi bench pressing some master cases of Dante Belicosos. 

Sometimes I wish my brain was also capable of 'useful' thoughts. 

?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?

9 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

<$1,000 USD round trip from Melbourne (I didn’t know which city you’d fly out of) to Anchorage in june. Let’s try and get Rob to foot the bill, and write it off as ‘emerging market research’. Whaddya say? Let’s bag some big fish and smoke some delightful cigars. We could even do a ‘FOH remote video review’ with my living room substituted for your porch ?

you convince rob, i'm there.

melbourne is a very long way away from me. thankfully. 

• Like 1