Maybe next Thursday would work.  Dont really know my schedule yet.  

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well hello from a Brooklyn! The wedding tonight was fabulous and all the guests were fun. So many liked to drink and dance. Dinner was yummmmm. But here is news. Near the place we rented for 6 of

Here's link to Poll guys. Rather than navigating. Cheers

Not sure if this breaks any rules so mods please let me know or delete/amend. It's another possible chance for us to herf. My friend Olivier (one half of Le Moka Cigar club based in UK) is coming over

Looks like @torsion Don, @fastkiller13 Ted, and myself will try to meet up this Thursday evening for a smoke or two. Come one. Come all.

Don do we know what venue works best for all? I know Carnegie is not far from you and it's a few blocks away from where my better half works... So that's convenient. But I'm open to whatever.

Let's talk it up guys!

1 hour ago, ElJavi76 said:

Looks like @torsion Don, @fastkiller13 Ted, and myself will try to meet up this Thursday evening for a smoke or two. Come one. Come all.

Don do we know what venue works best for all? I know Carnegie is not far from you and it's a few blocks away from where my better half works... So that's convenient. But I'm open to whatever.

Let's talk it up guys!

Hoping to shake this cold off by Thursday - been improvements since yesterday so very hopeful!

Yeh Carnegie is super close, Club Mac is a possibility. Currently thunderstorms forecast so no outdoor spots but if this changes and depending on numbers Lotte Palace courtyard is good/low key although not much in terms of service (well there isn't any and you have to walk in to get drinks). There's also Pennisula rooftop.

Unfortunately most places in NYC are going to be pricy or have a cutting fee.

Paging @HoyoFan

Nudge bump as per @ElJavi76

Who's in? Toss up between Carnagie or Club Mac (the latter Javi hasn't been to yet)

Both have cutting fees - Club Mac's is $15 and Carnagie is $10 if my memory is correct(?)

Speak now or forever hold your piece (pun intended)

NYC herfs are so hard to get together although loads of smokers in the city!

*Edit - NYC lounges usually have a dress code so to avoid issues follow this simple guide, no sneakers,flip flops (thongs for you Ozzies :D) or torn jeans. Business casual is ok

I think going forward the thing to do will be have a monthly meetup. Last Tuesday or Thursday of the month. Whoever can make it... Come out and puff. Coordinating to get 10 grown men to coincide... It's like herding cats. Nearly impossible. 

If you're inclined to come out tonight do not hesitate. As of right now Don and I are meeting at the Macanudo Club circa 4'ish pm. If a different venue will bring you out... Just say the word. 

Cheers all!