Aristocrat Humidors (buying a used one)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I left to go pick up this humidor thinking it would fit in my passenger seat.... photos of humidors require something for scale. So... after renting a uhaul, I got this beautiful box home. Love it!

How old is the unit? I’d consider that as well They are excellent cabinets, but if it’s more than a year or 2 old I’d buy a new one I’d also go BIGGER, they fill faster than you would e

Just hung up with Bob and gave him a deposit on a Majestic 42.  I don't  need temp control so that saved a few Shekels.   So 12 weeks Sept 18 but who is counting.....

5 hours ago, liquid360 said:

Be sure to post photos!! Looking for ideas emoji4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will as soon as I get it in mid September.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
That humidor looks beautiful nice rounded collection.  Which box out of all of them is your favorite?

Much Thanks!!!

I had to think about that for awhile. It’s been only this year that I’ve really begun smoking Cubans. I made a couple trades with a guy I met here which allowed me to have/sample a VERY wide range of cigars, both aged and not. I’ve been placing orders for boxes based upon my experience with these singles I have. Point being that most all of the boxes you see in this photo haven’t been touched. At the moment I’m having a love affair with the Cohiba Siglos. A couple months ago it was Bolivar and after that I was all about Hoyo Epicure n2/EpEs/SanJuan.... earlier it was Ramon A....the best Cuban cigar I’ve had thus far was a Bolivar Royal Corona from 2009. That smoke inspired me to order a few boxes of them which are some of the prettiest looking cigars I’ve ever seen.

Answer your question?

These are the BRC’s I referred to... look at that wrapper!

7ef11dc755ca920afab43bedc425729d.png

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Homer said:

I really would like to buy aristocrat M plus or similar size but it’s impossible to find them in Europe.

You can get it shipped to you, though it might cost a pretty penny. If you have friends, it may be cheaper to go in on a group deal and get them all shipped together? Just a thought

30 minutes ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Do you know of any woodworkers in Finland? Maybe you can commission a cabinet and explain to them what it's for? 

And I feel sure that if they needed any pointers, they could call Bob and he would be happy to assist them. Great guy.