FOH Motorcycle Enthusiasts

Guest Nekhyludov

Guest Nekhyludov

I picked up my new Triumph Bonneville T120 Black this afternoon. I've been pining for one ever since I sold my first Bonnie to buy my first house.

Celebrating with a PUR SEP 16 BCG - a cigar with an appropriately strong, dark profile for the occasion. 

Not a bad day at all :party: 

MVIMG_20180310_124218.thumb.jpg.ccca4b16dede82763a5020ac7e03d026.jpg

MVIMG_20180310_123934.thumb.jpg.db8bf08f38422cd6c86fe79671185f87.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here’s mine. Same bike but I have two tanks and seats that I occasionally swap between. It’s a 2004 Triumph Bonneville that I’ve had for around 8 years.   Made a lot of customizations over the ye

Nice bike. Congratulations.  This is my baby.  2016 Harley Davidson Fat Boy Lo.  

My 1975 Yamaha XS650    

Love a Triumph. Had the old, ugly 955 Tiger, and loved it, then traded for a 955 Daytona, which was amazing, but killed my knees. Now got a Guzzi Griso, but looking to sell, as I never am home long enough to enjoy it.

Guest Nekhyludov
4 hours ago, GotaCohiba said:

Love the triumphs, ended up buying the bmw pictured second so my wife and I could enjoy longer rides/trips.

My first was the RT pictured.  When traded in it had 60k miles on it

One day I’ll get one very similar to yours to ride daily back and forth to work

Hard to beat the looks of them

BMWs are fantastic bikes. I took a loooooooong look at an r nine t before I decided to stick with the Bonnie. I'd love to pick up a cruiser class some day.

Guest Nekhyludov
35 minutes ago, ayepatz said:

Love a Triumph. Had the old, ugly 955 Tiger, and loved it, then traded for a 955 Daytona, which was amazing, but killed my knees. Now got a Guzzi Griso, but looking to sell, as I never am home long enough to enjoy it.

That too bad, man. I wonder sometimes if I'm really gonna have enough time to ride enough to make it worth it. 

10 hours ago, Nekhyludov said:

That too bad, man. I wonder sometimes if I'm really gonna have enough time to ride enough to make it worth it. 

Hopefully you can, at least, stand with a cup of coffee admiring it. Mine has been under a rain cover for months. ?

Very nice! My last bike was an SV650. So much fun. Sweet engine. A bike small enough that you still had to "ride" it, but big enough to be tonnes of fun. 

Haven't ridden a Bonnie, but have always been a fan.

Enjoy! 

54 minutes ago, lostsoulcamero said:

My last bike was w 2003 cbrrr

Looking at the hd sport glide later this year

You live about 15 minutes from me...look me up when you get it and we will go riding.  My bike is posted above. 

Just getting into riding (mid-life crisis)...recently got my licence, and my little toddler bike (rebel 300) is on order. Will post photo once I get it...hope to get a HD or Indian or Triumph at some point in the future.

• Like 3

I also just started riding at the age of 43 last summer.  Always wanted a sportbike as a kid but never got around to it for some reason. 

So i picked up a 2012 ninja 250r figured i could learn on it then decide on a bigger bike.  Picked it up from dealer, started the 50km ride back to my home.  Halfway home making a left at a light i almost stalled it then got the throttle stuck open, panicked, grabbed brake, wham bam thank you maam bike flops hard on left side and there goes my collarbone lol.  

Hopefully learned from that accident.  Ive been out a few times since, my collarbone has finally healed pretty good, looking fwd to lots of fun this season starting soon.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cep said:

I also just started riding at the age of 43 last summer.  Always wanted a sportbike as a kid but never got around to it for some reason. 

So i picked up a 2012 ninja 250r figured i could learn on it then decide on a bigger bike.  Picked it up from dealer, started the 50km ride back to my home.  Halfway home making a left at a light i almost stalled it then got the throttle stuck open, panicked, grabbed brake, wham bam thank you maam bike flops hard on left side and there goes my collarbone lol.  

Hopefully learned from that accident.  Ive been out a few times since, my collarbone has finally healed pretty good, looking fwd to lots of fun this season starting soon.

Ouch....man, now i'm terrified of trying to take the bike home. Maybe I'll walk it the ten blocks from the shop to my place when it arrives. Or, I could take the back streets never getting above first gear.

• Like 1

Guest Nekhyludov
1 hour ago, ebhead said:

Ouch....man, now i'm terrified of trying to take the bike home. Maybe I'll walk it the ten blocks from the shop to my place when it arrives. Or, I could take the back streets never getting above first gear.

Have the dealership deliver the bike to your house, or take it home on a trailer. Then sign up for a basic riding skills course; they're offered all over the place for usually around $200 and only take a weekend. They're pretty fun and really informative, and you'll feel a lot more confident getting on your bike for the first time!

31 minutes ago, Nekhyludov said:

Have the dealership deliver the bike to your house, or take it home on a trailer. Then sign up for a basic riding skills course; they're offered all over the place for usually around $200 and only take a weekend. They're pretty fun and really informative, and you'll feel a lot more confident getting on your bike for the first time!

Thanks. I've started talking to the school where I had my training sessions and M2 exit test from (two stage licence process in my province, and the first stage is only a parking lot course) to help me get home with the bike as they offer that service. Even then, I may just ride along the bicycle lanes...heehee...

Really looking forward to getting on the road with it, even if I'm terrified...

• Like 1