Ramon Allones Hermitage Exclusivo Rusia

Really looking forward to trying some of these down the line. RA is my favorite marca and there have been some gems in recent REs (the XXL in particular). Hopefully the price point won't be excessive, the Russian Bolivar was pretty expensive.

• Like 1

Got my 2 boxes in the mail today. They must have either released more than 500 or they aren't boxing them in order, but my two boxes are numbered in the 800's. Also Box code on these is REG NOV 17 ( Youngest code Ive seen). They look great, but they smell extremely new. Looking forward to firing these up in about 5 years :-)

32 minutes ago, Benzopyrene said:

Got my 2 boxes in the mail today. They must have either released more than 500 or they aren't boxing them in order, but my two boxes are numbered in the 800's. Also Box code on these is REG NOV 17 ( Youngest code Ive seen). They look great, but they smell extremely new. Looking forward to firing these up in about 5 years :-)

I got a box aswell, can't remember the box number. @Benzopyrene Luke do you sample whilst young or just put them away for 5? I just don't have the willpower and my hands always prying into untouched boxes.

@torsion Not as much any more. Ive got plenty of cigars that are ready to smoke now, so don't usually waste one early. If I'm in Havana trying new stuff thats different, but these days there are very few exceptions. At any rate, right now I'm exclusively smoking stuff from my singles boxes, and leaving my full boxes alone. Should run out of singles in about 20 years and be able to move on to boxes then ;-)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

seemed to be about $25 a stick from the gentleman I order from. Dont know what Russian retail is. 

I'm told about 14euros (from a friend in the German forum). Haven't been able to find any at that price, though ;)

I mean I'm sure we could email LCDH St. Petersburg and figure it out, but its about ease of access for me. That seems a little low to me, but would probably buy more boxes at that price. 
They are selling for more expensive. First batch is almost sold out. And btw I think you bought your box from me :)

Отправлено с моего ONEPLUS A5000 через Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...