Back from Italy with a little booty

Looks good! Are the La Escepcions readily available or were you smiled upon by the cigar deities? I am headed for the Amalfi Coast in a few weeks for the AmiCigar gathering and hope the wife will steer clear of the purse shops. Anyone else going?

Just now, Drguano said:

Looks good! Are the La Escepcions readily available or were you smiled upon by the cigar deities? I am headed for the Amalfi Coast in a few weeks for the AmiCigar gathering and  will steer clear of the purse shops. Anyone else going?

Smiled upon.  Fincato had one or two boxes.  Gaetano told me he had just received the shipment, but didn't say how many boxes he received.  I got one of 'em.  HurtTim had just been in there the week before, with no luck.

20 minutes ago, stogieluver said:

Smiled upon.  Fincato had one or two boxes.  Gaetano told me he had just received the shipment, but didn't say how many boxes he received.  I got one of 'em.  HurtTim had just been in there the week before, with no luck.

Thanks! I will burn some offerings to the gods...

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

Great haul :ok:

I haven't smoked a Toscano in a long while. 

Thanks, Prez.  After smoking one of the Tuscano's, I can understand why it's been a while since you've had one. 

I heard Toscano cigars keeps "friend and foe" away with it's interesting smell.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bartolomeo said:

Nice score!!

Thanks, Bart.  We saw your family name a few times on the trip.  I was going to go back and take photos and send them to you, but never got back to them.  What do you think about these regionals?  Good ROTT, or need some rest?

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 3:26 PM, madandana said:

Looks good Rich. Glad you had a great trip.

Thanks, Mike.  Hope you and Dana have as good a time next month as we did.

26 minutes ago, stogieluver said:

Thanks, Bart.  We saw your family name a few times on the trip.  I was going to go back and take photos and send them to you, but never got back to them.  What do you think about these regionals?  Good ROTT, or need some rest?

I like the Don Jose, LFDC is not bad in flavor but too small for my regular rotation but price you paid is the cheapest you will find, great pick ups

Good to see Bartolomeo name still holding strong in the motherland ????????