When do you remove your box?

After last cigar is smoked or do you have a tendency to move a small quantity to a singles drawer when there are trying to justify the space for a full box for a handful left?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If it is a cigar in regular rotation I remove the box when the replacement box comes in...probably 8-10 sticks left that go into the desk top. Problem for desktop for me is once they get there they get smoked 2000 times faster than if in the box/newair.

• Like 1

I open a new box to fill the cab, put a sheet of cedar to separate ,and put the leftovers on top.

most of my cabs hold at least 30 sticks.

since I have no drawers or shelves anymore in my coolers (by now everyone knows the reason lol) I just throw the remaining few in a Ziploc bag with a 62% boveda unless im in no hurry to replace the box then It shall remain where it was

I have a cabinet for aging and a desktop for my smoking inventory. I pull from the cabinet on an annual basis so the box will be removed when the last 6-8 are pulled. My cabinet drawer will be used for small amounts once it's been cleared. Filled this up before I committed to buying boxes only mostly.

I combine singles into the partially filled box, so a box of Punch Punch once depleated to less than have of its original contents, becomes the storage for other other singles.  Of course some boxes get disposed of. 

Depends on the box.  If it is a cab, 898, or larger slide lid box, then I keep it forever.  If it is a dress box that is cool, then I will put other like sized cigars in to help fill it up.  If I have a few of the same box, I will probably keep the oldest one (because it is probably one of my first purchases), date with a blank cigar band, and consolidate once they are less than half full.