Who is in need of a Fat Bastard Competition?

Who is in need of a Fat Bastard Competition? :lookaround:

The last four months haven't been kind and I am back into my "shed" routine. 

For those unfamiliar with the FB competition check out last years format 

We would run it over 3 months this year calling for registrations on the weekend of the 28th of january with monthly weigh ins March/April/May (when winner is decided).  yes...you can pig out until the end of the month if need be :D

I won't run it unless we have 20 starters. So if you are keen (no need to take photos or weigh in just yet) then post on this thread that you are in

Cheers! :thumbsup:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am in! Been on new diet since beginning of October. Down to 237 from 270. Trying to get down to 215.

Not to spoil the party, but wouldn't it just be easier to just embrace the chub-ness?    Give in to fate . . . go with the flow . . . roll with the, um, rolls . . . ?  Losing weight is so much work, w

did you grow hair?

Last year's thread indicated that registration was done via Facebook.  This year it looks like that is not a requirement.  I ask because I don't use Facebook (or any other social media) and I want to make sure I qualify for participation.  Thanks!  

1 minute ago, MahDooRow said:

Last year's thread indicated that registration was done via Facebook.  This year it looks like that is not a requirement.  I ask because I don't use Facebook (or any other social media) and I want to make sure I qualify for participation.  Thanks!  

Maybe but not necessary or at least last year ...entered here  , I too have a life of my own and am not on face book...good luck to you  :D

7 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Who is in need of a Fat Bastard Competition? :lookaround:

The last four months haven't been kind and I am back into my "shed" routine. 

'Shed' routine? As in, shedding kilos or you've been confined to the shed like a naughty pet? Or something else?

P.S. You won't a have a problem getting 20 registrations!

P.P.S I'm in, as I'm definitely a bastard! :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MahDooRow said:

Done on FOH :thumbsup:

I'm in. I started ketogains on Dec 3rd and wish I started on it a few months before when I found out about it. I've dropped an average of 5# a week for almost 5 weeks now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I am in!

Been on new diet since beginning of October. Down to 237 from 270. Trying to get down to 215.

Nice job Brother! What have you been doing diet-wise?

Oh, and I'm in.... Nothing better than other brothers for motivation.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, MahDooRow said:

14 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Done on FOH :thumbsup:

Thanks!  Count me in.

3 hours ago, irratebass said:

Nice job Brother! What have you been doing diet-wise?

Oh, and I'm in.... Nothing better than other brothers for motivation.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I am on low carb/no sugar diet. Its more of the lifestyle now really. Not hard. Just have to give up bread, rice, potatoes, fruits like banana and apple. I also got rid of dairy. 

So eat all the meat, fat, greens etc. Not bad. No counting calories. Just counting carbs.

• Like 1

Guest robitowitz

I'm in...was on the New Years goals anyway and I could use all the motivation I can get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk