official FOH policy for all posts forever.

john, a terrific innings (even if my mother thinks him a showoff). elite company. met majid khan years ago. nice guy and a class batsman. bit like mark waugh/khawaja in elegance. but the pakistanis? hate to say it but where are the stewards? they are playing with about as much enthusiasm as those useless redskins.

• Like 1

As usual, 100% in agreement. We witnessed something truly special today, we saw history in the making. My prediction is that this innings will stand out in this game as the weather is a little overcast here in Sydney today (although the sun is breaking out now and then), and it's predicted to be so for the full 5 days of the match.

11 minutes ago, JohnS said:

As usual, 100% in agreement. We witnessed something truly special today, we saw history in the making. My prediction is that this innings will stand out in this game as the weather is a little overcast here in Sydney today (although the sun is breaking out now and then), and it's predicted to be so for the full 5 days of the match.

john, i think i am nearly as impressed, for different reasons, with renshaw. has batted so responsibly, especially impressive after the poor shot in melbourne. has not been caught up in the warner onslaught. i think that was the problem in melbourne. it is, to be fair to him, really hard not to get caught up in something like a warnercane. today, head down and doing well.

i see an article in today's press that he may be replaced in the team for india by marsh (are the new selectors also on crack?). surely not after this. good on him. fingers crossed he gets a ton. and a big one.

8 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

i see an article in today's press that he may be replaced in the team for india by marsh (are the new selectors also on crack?). surely not after this. good on him. fingers crossed he gets a ton. and a big one.

He's only 20 years old and take a look at how he's playing! He's playing each ball on its merits and nothing more could be asked of him. I heard the (Australian) Channel Nine cricket commentators mention the 'Marsh' story and thought it was absolutely ridiculous...the kid deserves his place on the upcoming 2017 Indian tour.

The Beav posts on C.U.N.T. Every day

Aussies worry about what Ken says?

A Cuban with 60 ring gauge, 

at '17 years of age

Perhaps might come our way!

CB

Weekly World News Headline:

Canadian Poet Cohen Reincarnated As Beaver

Thunder & Lightening '76-'15

• Like 2

Millennials should not write cartoon cards. As the masters of PC, this one should have known that the word 'spook' is quite offensive to some.

In the same vein, I saw one comment on a vintage ad for TAB. This bloke wrote that TAB was a beer!

-Piggy

• Like 2

On 04/01/2017 at 4:56 AM, PigFish said:

Millennials should not write cartoon cards. As the masters of PC, this one should have known that the word 'spook' is quite offensive to some.

In the same vein, I saw one comment on a vintage ad for TAB. This bloke wrote that TAB was a beer!

-Piggy

ray, Michael Leunig is no millennial. be well in his 70s. has been declared, by the govt or whomsoever declares these things, a 'national living treasure'. has been doing cartoons for decades, often controversial and almost always piercing.