Usernames - What's Your Inspiration?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'Love cute little doggies, am a retired cop, prior military (U.S. Army), and my sister had emailed this cute little photo to me, so with much effort and dogged determination, I uploaded this image as

You got thrown through a storefront window, had a piece of glass lodged in your chest, and that inspired you to take up cigars? Was it a tobacco shop window? Did the piece of glass have "Cohiba" pain

If I wasn't Joeypots, a name I was given at poker game, I'd be Joe the Potter. Been making and selling for my whole life. The craft has been good to me.

4th Generation Pest Control Applicator, 6 year Marine Corps Vet, and Self-Employed with my own Pest Control Company for the last 20 yrs..... Went from killin' commies to killin' insects:thumbsup:

The last 5 digits of my screen name is a zip code where our second store used to be, and my avatar photo is a borrowed pic from a friend who took it in Cuba. Cigars have been a part of mi life as far back as I can remember. Life is good...... glad to be a member....... so stay smokey my friends.

Ed     aka     bugman78629

IMG_0806.JPG

My nickname started a long time ago. (35 yrs) My best friend used to say I reminded her of either a bear or a Gorilla. Well 25 years ago I wrecked my hand in an offset printing press and when she saw it her comment was "that's it, you're Dijit!" Me having no idea what she was talking about it.So we watched Gorillas in the Mist. One of the main gorillas in the study was nicknamed Dijit because he had a deformed hand. 

I have way too much patience with my vices.  I've been aging wine and cigars for years since I was 25; still haven't opened a box or bottle.  Plans are to have a constant smoking and drinking rotation of aged wine and cigars by the age of 40.  Thankfully even at 25 I wasn't skimping on what I bought.