Cigar Review Ramon Allones 898 Edicion Regionales 2014 Alemania (Germany)

John.  Excellent review, probably your best yet.  Far more verbose than any others you've done from what I've seen.  I haven't smoked one of those in months, I might have to revisit ASAP.  As for availability.   Hard to say.  It seems the box numbers are still low and there might be more in the channel but I haven't heard much.  Any of our European friends on FOH have any insight?

• Like 1

Great review John. I've only had one so far but loved it. I have a partial box but agree buying more if available would be a wise move.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bundwallah said:

John.  Excellent review, probably your best yet.  Far more verbose than any others you've done from what I've seen.

I concur, another great review John! Verbose? It's because the summer sun has come out on the deck and it's no longer freezing outside! Remember the Ramon Allones Club Allones 2015 LE review? :D

• Like 2

John.  Excellent review, probably your best yet.  Far more verbose than any others you've done from what I've seen.  I haven't smoked one of those in months, I might have to revisit ASAP.  As for availability.   Hard to say.  It seems the box numbers are still low and there might be more in the channel but I haven't heard much.  Any of our European friends on FOH have any insight?

I have boxes in the high 1900s - I wouldn't wait too long to buy...

16 hours ago, bundwallah said:

It was great having the opportunity to try it. I think this have enormous aging potential.