Ramon Allones 898 Germany RE

There might be some confusion on this thread, I think the 39 euro per cigar was referring to the reservas price, not the RA 898.

I sure as hell hope so lol!

• Like 1

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few hours of coffee and chat over some very good cigars. Picked up a few RA 898 Alemania boxes too. Here's my verdict : The cigar is incredibly good, still fresh and needs rest - yes. But a grea

Thanks for the reminder ! We went and had us some more of those overrated sticks today. And they sure will sleep in our collections :-)

My review on this cigar. Ramon Allones ER Allemania Long awaited Dalia (170 x 43). First Third Fresh and therefore slightly peppery start Taste Black pepper 3/5 Coffee 2/5 Earth 2/5 Cacao

Do you speak German?

If not I am almost sure you had some kind of misunderstanding with the seller.

He understood you were asking about any Alemania Regionales, which, I think, are all sold out (1 or 2 exceptions in someplaces).

Well, it was a very short conversation in english, so lots of room for misunderstandings both ways

There might be some confusion on this thread, I think the 39 euro per cigar was referring to the reservas price, not the RA 898.

Correct! The RA have no official pricing yet.

Seems available both in Leipzig and Berlin.

Which one is not trustworthy? Drop me a pm if you don't wanna post it in the thread.

Got a few boxes ordered from one of them. Would hate to learn that they are dishonest.

in stock today, last Wednesday or next week???

I was at LCDH Stuttgart yesterday (Friday). They did not have them in stock. They did take reservations. Estimated availability next week Thursday. Any store that already takes payment for pre-order is suspicious to me. Common practice in Germany is a reservation with no "down payment".

• Like 1

Are these a different blend from the original regular production release or just a new offering of the old release with an RE band?

The original regular was discontinued 13 years ago. Who would have the nerve to affirm that the blend is similar?

and btw, the original blend was extremely strong and tannic, I can't see HSA putting that kind of cigars on today's market.

• Like 2

The original regular was discontinued 13 years ago. Who would have the nerve to affirm that the blend is similar?

and btw, the original blend was extremely strong and tannic, I can't see HSA putting that kind of cigars on today's market.

A friend from Europe was mentioning possible similarities to the original release but as you mentioned that was years apart. I'd love to see a strong offering without the tannin flavors. I've reserved a few boxes so I guess I shall see what they have in store flavor wise in person.

I saved a couple of the old ones to do a comparison - I expect them to be nothing alike. However, I am a huge fan of RA and like most of the RE, LE, and LCDH releases so these should be up my alley. Two boxes reserved.

• Like 2

Any advice on which lcdh to steer clear of? Any pm with help would be greatly appreciated

The ones that take your money when they don't have the cigar in stock. Just translate the few german words near the "add to basket" button… words like "nicht lieferbar"… that's really basic habanos buyer 101 IMHO…

One LCDH online is showing it as available to purchase and "Add to Cart" with no sideliners.

The site is in english but there is no picture yet of the box.

I've emailed them to see if they are selling in anticipation or if they have physical stock.

One LCDH online is showing it as available to purchase and "Add to Cart" with no sideliners.

The site is in english but there is no picture yet of the box.

I've emailed them to see if they are selling in anticipation or if they have physical stock.

Please do. I emailed the same LCDH (I'm guessing) and they didn't reply that they didn't have them in stock. Their website listed 'in stock'.