NHL Playoffs

St. Louis looking old in this series.

Zucci will be a big lift when he gets back.

Looking like another long series.

Who ever wins game 3 most likely wins the series. LGR

Zucc is not close to returning.

MSL is old!

Here is the latest on Zucc:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/hockey/rangers/rangers-insider-zuccarello-not-close-return-article-1.2228691

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BLACKHAWKS

I've played hockey, too, so I get what you're saying. But ultimately it comes down to the fact that these guys get paid a ridiculous amount of money to play a game. Nobody can realistically expect a

Hawks Win! 11 more to go!

We need NASH to step it up and lead the way for game 3. Every year he disappears in the playoffs. Unreal. 40+ goals in regular season, then almost nothing coming post season.

Ducks/Hawks has been fun as well. Not much buzz about the ducks playing out in Anaheim, but they are for real. Hawks beware.

Babcock's going to Toronto? Hmm. I knew he wanted a challenge, but I didn't think he was a masochist. It certainly tells you he was more interested in the big payout than he was actually winning a Cup... sorta tells you where his mind was, I suppose. Tired of trying to get another Cup, just wants to sit back and coach a team who's got more money than sense, watch the fat paychecks roll in, then retire in 8 years and live somewhere super nice. I suppose it's a good gig if you can get it.

Bring on the Blashill Era in Motown! Go Wings!

Yep. I would have preferred that he had gone to the Western Conference, or at least a team outside of our division, since he knows all of Detroit's secrets... but whatever. Even with Babcock at the helm I doubt Toronto will be a serious challenger next season, so I suppose it could have been worse. He could have gone to Montreal or Boston. LOL

$50MM for 8 years. It's about time coaches started getting paid good money. So props to Babs for raising that particular bar.

• Like 1

That header would of been at home in the world cup for soccer CLASSIC NEVER SAY DIE if you can get it that net give it a go.

Blackhawks have to get more physical and play better that was to close.I never yell at the TV I'm loosin it.

Blackhawks v Ducks series has been brilliant. Some fast-paced highly skilled hockey one period followed by tough defensive hockey the next with the momentum swinging all the time. Will be interesting how it goes from here; at 2 all. As a Blackhawks fan, I'm hoping Kane can break the shackles and the short-manned defence can stand up. Kesler v Toews has been great.

• Like 1

Looks like it will be all tied up, 3 all between Rangers and Lightning. 5 - 2 in the 3rd period. That's good for an even final whoever makes it between the 4 teams with roughly the same amount of rest at this point. Hoping for a NY v CHI final just for the spectacle of two major cities going head to head.

Game 7 Friday night back at the garden. And on my birthday!!.

We showed them what happens when you back us into a corner yesterday!! We are at our best under pressure.

Brass got a hat-trick and Bishop got pulled in front of their own fans!!

We're ready to fight at the Garden!!!

I'm loving the Hawks support around here for these playoffs!!! I currently live in NYC so I'm hoping for a hawks / rangers final but we gotta win two more games first.... GO HAWKS!

• Like 2

HAWKS WIN Bring on game 7 lovin the playoffs. GOTTA LOVE THIS GAME.??

Hawk fan from downunder Im the only one I know that follows hockey from these parts and the only one that likes a cigar.

• Like 3