NHL Playoffs

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BLACKHAWKS

I've played hockey, too, so I get what you're saying. But ultimately it comes down to the fact that these guys get paid a ridiculous amount of money to play a game. Nobody can realistically expect a

Hawks Win! 11 more to go!

The Rangers/Cap series has been awesome! Amazing pace by both teams. Wish it could go another seven games.

Agree the games have been compelling, but as a Rangers fan my heart couldn't take another 7 games. My wife is already expressing concern about my health for game 7!!

I suspect that the Rangers/Caps game 7 will be more exciting that the Cup final itself.

• Like 1

C'mon. Ovechkin was asked what they're going to do. He said they were going to win game 7. What would you expect a player - and a captain at that - to say? Should he have said he was hoping they weren't going to lose? That's dumb. It's not like he guaranteed a win before the series started.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

The third most popular Stanley Cup playoff series, Blackhawks vs. Canadiens is not going to make it to 18 meets this year.

By the way, any FoH fans growing playoff beards this year?

I was hoping the Caps would win just so the Frozen On Ice shows in Tampa on Saturday would get cancelled, but I do also like the Rangers. It was a great game 7 and I'm just glad it wasn't a cheap goal or a zebra who made the difference. This is why I love playoff hockey, even when my boys have already been bounced.

• Like 1

Daytime hockey is fine, as long as it's a Saturday. Gives you an excuse to start drinking at noon on a Saturday. :)

• Like 1

I do not like watching daytime hockey. Wish it were night game. LGR!!

It's only Game 1 of each Round 3 playoff series. Interestingly, there were no afternoon games in Round 2 but there were 6 in the Round 1 games.

Nice win by the Rangers today! wink.png

Was looking for start times for the Blackhawks game tomorrow - 5am here, Grrrrrrrr. But stumbled upon this. Putin scores 8 goals in ice hockey match. Seriously, who's going to even go near him on the ice, let alone check him into the boards. peace.gif It seems to be for a good cause but funny nonetheless. http://rt.com/news/259285-putin-plays-hockey-league/