NHL Playoffs

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BLACKHAWKS

I've played hockey, too, so I get what you're saying. But ultimately it comes down to the fact that these guys get paid a ridiculous amount of money to play a game. Nobody can realistically expect a

Hawks Win! 11 more to go!

Bad day for my Wings today. :(

Pretty embarrassing, actually. Maybe the Wings can trade coach Babcock for a netminder who can consistently keep the puck out of the friggin' net. I've never been a fan of Howard because he's so inconsistent. Thought Mrazek might have been The Next Big Thing, but he seems to be inconsistent just like Howard. These guys... man. Stand on their head one game, then become a total sieve the very next. The team plays well in front of the goalie who's on fire, but they tighten up and start playing terribly when they don't have confidence in the netminder. It's beyond time for Holland to do something about that, IMO.

Cheers,

Greg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We need some harder hitting forwards, too. Looking forward to Mantha getting the the team. I sorta expected they'd give him a chance at least in the last regular season game, but no such luck.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Pretty embarrassing, actually.

These guys... man. Stand on their head one game, then become a total sieve the very next.

*cough*Crawford*cough*

I. Feel. Your. Pain.

• Like 1

I went to a couple games this year and when Dub is on his game at the goal, they are great. He's really turned the season around for them. The first game was before new years and they got destroyed by someone (shows how memorable a game it was). My brother and I left early to go have a cigar at the bar down the street from the stadium.

Second game was way different, crowd was into it and they were playing well at that point.